twenty three

it was Friday morning. and I had everything packed. I took a shower and got dressed in just some jogging pants and a white

T-shirt. I was so excited I didn't eat breakfast. I wrote a note to the family telling them I will miss them.

"you were going to leave without saying bye." I turn to see Austin in his pajama pants and no shirt. I say my stuff down on e table and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "ima miss you" he whisper in my ear. I smiled a little to myself. "same here" we released from our hug. I grabbed my stuff and walk towards the door.

"wait" austin said. I turned and his soft lips were on mine. this may be the last time I see his face, the last time I touch him, the last time I kiss him, so ima make it last. it was a passionate kiss. I finally broke the kiss. I gave him one last peck on the lips before I left.

*********

I arrived home. I walked in and everybody collapsed on me with hugs. I went around the room hugging everyone. I went up to my room and flopped on the bed. it was good to be home. although it was much smaller then the Thompson. it was home.

*knock knock*

my mama came in. her hair was growing back. she sat down on my bed and I ran my hand over her nearly bald head. she laughed and I joined her. "I really missed you, honey" she said. "I missed you to, I missed all of y'all" I stated with a big smile. "are you packed, already?" she asked "yea I did it when I was packing to come back home. I may need to throw some more stuff in there" I stated. she nodded her head and left.

I left my room and went to the kitchen and made me some french toast. I poured me a glass of Apple juice on the side. "I really missed you, we have so much to catch up on." destiny said coming from her room. I nodded.

she told me everything. she told me how she is dating his guy name jashawn and how much she like him. she told me that she doing great in school, the honor roll. she told me how she had 'beef' with this girl but she killed her with kindness. she even told me how scared she was for mama when she found out she had cancer. I have always been destiny diary.

she tell me secrets and I keep them for her. right when she was in the middle of a sentence my phone buzzed. I pu my finger up to tell her to hold on. I pulled it from out my pocket and it was a text from Austin. 'miss you already' I just ignored it and told destiny to keep on talking.

after destiny finished tslking the doorbell ranged. I wet around the former to answer it. I opened the door and there was a sexy, tall, muscular, tan white boy. he had on a uniform and a pizza box in his hand. "that will be $16.24" he sayed in his sexy voice. "hello.....hello" I was to busy drooling to notice he was still talking to me. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a twenty and gave it to him. "check the change" I said accidentally touching his hand when I gave him the money. he handed me the pizza and walked away.

he was hot I know this was not gonna be the last time I seen him. I soon shut the door when I snapped back into reality. "WHO ORDERED A PIZZA, THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING" I yelled so everyone could hear me. I heard mama coming from her bedroom. "I did, and if you don't stop helping" she said laughing.

I grabbed me a slice and headed up to my room. just 1 and a half weeks before I head off to college. the Thompson was pay I me buy paying for more han half of my tuition. and I paid for the rest that I had saved up.