"Speak for yourself." Adam countered finding the anarchist somehow similar to him.

Winter just scoffs at Pyrrha's monologue. "She deserved to be hunted down."

Ozpin however, are starting to know The Blade well.

"Hey she finally used a blade!" Nora cheered as she stands up while Ren tries to stop her from blocking the view.

The next image shows the butcher army in a meeting room. Then going in Raven's house and ransacking her home. As Raven and Roman argues, Wiess interrupted them. "Hey Big T."

­­Wiess cringed at that scene disapproving the fact that she's close to the criminal on a nickname basis.

The other criminals began laughing at Romans nickname while he only wished that he could meet whoever made that nickname and blow a crater on their face. 

Neo is now jealous at Wiess. She can think a better nickname than that washboard brat. 

"That is a very aggressive searching procedure." Winter remarked, ignoring the fuss on Roman's side. Ironwood and Glynda only nodded to this statement.

A mysterious chest was shown. Before Wiess shows a compass. "Look what I found." Roman smiles as Raven becomes worried.

Qrow narrowed his eyes it seems that his sister is involved with a shady individual. Nothing new here.

Meanwhile, Raven wondered how she even knew Pyrrha in this world.

The next image flashed Raven with an ankle monitor on her.

The Branwen tribe leader was uneasy on the fact that she would let herself be shackled like this.

Meanwhile, Vernal hoped that her leader won't be crushed by an anvil.

Roman was shown rallying the members of the butcher army. "So, the plan is simple."

Pyrrha was reading the letter that Raven sent with glasses on.

"That's some nice glasses there." Nora complimented of her friend.

"Yeah, it looks good for you." Jaune added.

Pyrrha only replies with a shy nod.

Meanwhile, a confident smirked formed on Roman's face as he watches himself leading the group.

Roman continues, "We find..." the compass began to point to a certain direction, "And we kill Pyrrha"

"Good luck with that." Nora commented as she smiles.

Roman is now starting to feel intimidated at that statement. He just hopes that the three will carry their weight.

The Invincible Girl wondered to herself if she can beat the four in a fight.

Raven quickly uncovered her wings, unveiling the damaged one on the right.

Raven recalled the time when this version protected her suicidal daughter from the explosion during the war. Would she do it if she were in that situation?

It quickly switches to Pyrrha. "There's no other way..." she began to pull two potions under her cape, "I choose BLOOD!" She quickly smashes the two bottles, enveloping her with a strange mist.

"What's even in those things?" Jaune wondered.

"Maybe some kind of a potion?" Ruby guessed.

"Great, not only The Blade is super strong now she has potions to buff her even more." Sun huffed, still sore that Pyrrha and Jaune ganged up on him.