꧁ Zelle Tremaine ꧂

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Character Sheet For "Of Myths And Legends"

name---> drizella sophie tremaine

nickname---> zelle

age---> 22

gender----> female

species----> human

fairytale---> cinderella (one of the evil stepsisters)

appearance---> dakota johnson

personality---> definitely the more "evil" of the evil stepsisters. zelle was brought up to prize money, beauty, and being held in high esteem by others more than anything else. not born a stunning beauty or an entitled heiress, zelle has had to create her own sense of what makes her interesting. unlike her sister, she works hard to make herself glamorous. she's dyed her hair, learned the art of makeup, and has been on a diet since the age of eleven when someone called her "the pudgy twin".  zelle is just like her mother, an opportunist if there ever were one, and she's willing to step on anyone in her way in order to get to the top. she loves her sister anastasia dearly, but is secretly afraid one day she'll come out of her drab little shell and eclipse zelle in looks, personality, and their mother's affections. there's only room for one golden child in their family, and zelle knows she'll secure that position forever if she fulfills her mother's dream of marrying a handsome, rich man and becoming the envy of every girl in society. determined to have it all, the only one who can get in the way of her ambition is zelle herself. 

you see, zelle has a secret, and that secret can ruin everything.

alliance---> true neutral, zelle is the personification of selfishness and self-absorption.

skills/powers---> zelle wasn't the kind of girl who was born to be anything special. rather plain-looking and always fighting off a few extra pounds, she's also not extraordinarily clever or good at anything, really. at least, that's how she sees herself. if her plans for a storybook wedding, children, and the whole deal don't work out, she realizes she doesn't have a plan b. she isn't particularly interested in much, and her talents are limited. she's not even that great at being a nice person most of the time. the elaborate facade of privilege and being the "it" girl is all she's got. without it, she'd fade into obscurity. worse yet, she'd be poor. 

weapons---> zelle has a thirst for revenge and a need to be the winner who takes it all, at any cost. if it takes a little poison here, a well-placed spider there, or a stolen necklace to frame a girl who dares to compete, she has no qualms whatsoever. zelle isn't troubled with a conscience. for someone like her, anything and everything is a weapon. 

cursed life information---> in her cursed life, zelle is an aspiring model, actress, and internet celebrity. she spends hours recording videos of herself doing hair, makeup, and teaching "etiquette" to other overprivileged girls like herself. she's always careful to look like she has the perfect life and nothing she does is for money or approval. in reality, everything is. she wants to be rich, famous, and loved by everyone. this is the most important thing, more important than even happiness, accomplishment, or love. she is obsessed with fashion and making it into the gossip columns, and will try to be friends with anyone she sees as influential. it frustrates her that her twin, anastasia, makes no effort to present herself as being wealthy and beautiful. after all, it's hard to sell the lie when your own twin sister isn't willing to play along. the more anastasia resists, the more zelle becomes resentful.

theme song--->"royals" by lorde

quote--->"if you don't have any shadows, you're not in the light."---lady gaga

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾