He walked behind her. She was shorter than Jevelene. He and Jevelene were of the same height, Cyzarine was short and a bit curvy. He walked inside Foma's room. He looked at the computer and switched it on. He looked through the hardware, "What an outdated piece of trash. My man hasn't even updated it," 

"Really?"
"I'll do it," Ariel said as he worked on the pc and she looked at him.
"You seem to really love computers,"
"I'm just naturally good with them so," He said as he typed, "I think yeah, I love them,"
"So, you plan to take computers for college,"

"IT. I wanna work in IT,"
"Try not to turn all those chips and wires to gold,"
He laughed, "Yeah, that won't be very nice if my co-workers look at my pc and be like "Yo, my man's making mad dough, getting parts of gold,"
They laughed together.

She looked at his pale fingers type quickly over the keyboard, "You type so fast!"
"Yeah, my fingers are used to typing now,"
"Yes. They know which spot to hit," She whistled. He looked at her and laughed, "Yeah, put that out of context now,"
"You're so dirty minded!"

"Say whatever you want, we both know you like it," He said as he looked back into the computer.
"I-I do," She blushed.
"Mhhm, yes, sex mommy~" He moaned and she blushed. He started laughing, "Got you there! Oh, the updates are done. What the fuck is this SSD? Man, it's from the stone age or some shit? Nigga can't even build an average pc, what a retard! He got scammed so hard man," He blabbered in the background while Cyzarine just looked at his face and his eyes.

He bit the skin on his thumb, "This computer is so shit, oh my God,"
"Really?"
"We can fix it though. I can rebuild it, if your boyfriend doesn't mind that is,"
"Foma is not my boyfriend,"

"You formed a contract,"
"Yeah, we just have a master servant relationship,"
"I see," Ariel got up, "Ask him if he'd mind if I touch his computer. If he doesn't, text me. I'll get some spares tomorrow,"
"Yes yes of course," She laughed and he picked up his bag, "Oh by the way," Cyzarine held his hand, "Could you give me your snap?"

"Yeah, sure," He took out his phone, "It's called aRiElxO"
"I found you," She laughed, "Ariel? Is that a nickname?"
"Yeah well," He scratched his head, "Jevelene calls me that,"
"Oh my," She grinned, "You both are so close,"
"Yeah,"

"I wish I had a friend like that," She said.
"Erm, Foma?"
"We're not close. He only needs me when we fight,"
Ariel looked at her and smiled, "Well, we can be friends then. You're a nice girl,"
"Really? Aww, you're so gentle, Ariel,"
"Of course I am," He winked, "Except in bed,"

She blushed, "You and dirty jokes,"
He laughed and went away.

During the evening, he got a text from Jevelene, "I will give your pyjamas tomorrow at school. I have washed them :3"
He replied, "Cool.
We got our college selection forms today,"

"Really? What do you plan to take?"
"IT,"
"Oh yeah, your love for computers,"
"Yes <3
What about you?"

"I think I'll take literature,"
"Boring bitch. But we'll part ways there then,"
"Yeah, but we'll keep in touch :)"
"Yeah. So, we're together for another four months?"
"Precisely,"

Jevelene looked at her phone, "But we'll still hang out on weekends,"
"Yeah,"
"I like hanging out with you!"
"Lol, why? We don't even do much,"
"I like it cuz it's with you," Jevelene texted and Ariel looked at his phone screen. He took a deep breath and typed,

"You sound like you have a big fat crush on me, babygirl :smirk:" 

Jevelene looked at his text and pressed her chin on her chest,
"Well, I do like you" She texted. He was surprised. He quickly got up from his bed and typed, 

"Like me?" He typed, "Like...Like like?"
Jevelene looked at her screen and her face turned red. She typed, 

"Wtf no xD 
I mean, as friends,"

He fell into his mattress, "Okay,"

"So, what you doing tomorrow?"
She texted but he didn't reply.

She waited for his reply and slowly fell asleep. Meanwhile, he got a text from Cyzarine, "He said he's fine with it. Get the spares,"
"Perfect!" He typed with a smile, "I'll get those parts tomorrow! <3"
"How much will it be?"
"Don't sweat it. I got you ;3"
"Okie!"

Next day, they met at school. He was sitting with Cyzarine with his phone in his hand. Jevelene sat on her seat and took out her books. "What's that?" Foma asked.
"It's a program that finds couple compatibility," Ariel said.
"Sounds lame,"
"Hehehe," Ariel said and the bot spoke, "Cyzarine, do you take Ajax as your husband?"
Cyzarine blushed, "I do,"
"Ajax, do you Cyzarine as your wife,"
"LMAO yes,"

"You're now married! Congratulations!"
"That was budget friendly marriage," Ariel laughed. Jevelene looked at him from her desk and then at the wall. Later in the library, she sat with him, "Ariel,"
"Yeah?"
"You like Cyzarine?"
"Nah, it was just a joke. She went with it so I went with it,"

Jevelene smiled, "I see," She passed his pyjamas to him, "Thanks for these,"
"No problemo," He kept it in his bag.
"You know, Ariel, they are having a violin concert in our auditorium this Sunday. You wanna come?"
"Fuck classical music! Only a hundred years old boomers listen to that shit," He took his phone and suddenly received a text from Cyzarine, "Oh, I'll see you in a bit, Jev. Got a thirsty bitch to take care of,"

He got up and walked out of the library, "Issue that book for me!" He yelled.
"SHUSH!"
"Yeah yeah, I'm fucking off!"

Jevelene looked into her phone and the kept it back inside. She stayed in the library for the rest of the day. Ariel came back there once the school was over, "Man, you're still here?"
"We got our finals coming after all," She smiled.
"Nerd," He sipped some water from his water bottle, "You issued that book?"
"Yes," She passed it to him.

"Sweet," He looked into the book. She looked at him, "You want to go home together?"
"Yeah sure,"
She smiled and picked up her bag. The sun was shining bright, snow had started to melt and turn to mud. The sky was light pink, school bell was ringing behind them. Everything was quiet. They were the last ones walking out towards home. He gave her a heating pad from his pocket and they both held it together. 

"Wanna hang out at my place?" He asked.
"Yeah sure," She dug her face into her muffler. He smiled, "I got a new game, let's play together,"
Church bells were ringing from a distance. A flock of doves flew overhead. Both of their faces were red. Ariel's face was naturally always red, Jevelene's face turned red from the touch of his hand. But suddenly, they heard the splashes of mud and someone hugged Ariel from behind. Jevelene looked at her.

"Cyzarine? I thought you went back home?" He asked.
"Yeah? Mr Akagi held me back to get some printouts. Where are you both going?"
"My place. I got a new game,"
"Really? Can I come too?" She asked.

"I don't mind. Do you, Jevelene?" He looked at Jevelene.
She smiled and shook her head, "Of course not,"

-To be continued 

Cyzarine Dear Ms Lady Demigod II

Cyzarine 
Dear Ms Lady Demigod II