" Yeah yeah... And Also Ni-chan... Uh do u remember , that umm park? Was it an abandoned Skating park? The one that we used to go to , to skate sometimes , do u remember ...that guy that helped me? The one I told u about? What we're their Names again? " Y/n asked Her brother a certain Question , which caused her brother to slightly widen His eyes. Which his sister didn't notice still busy arranging his Pens.

" No...so she is starting to remember
..tch "

" Uh... What do u mean? Ya know... We weren't allowed to leave the house before right? We were even home schooled. " Xia answered his Sister.

Y/n looked up at Her brother and spoke
" Oh...hey ..after I woke up from the hospital , u told me , I fell off my board in the mountains right? In Hawaii? In our Grandparents Mansion in The hill? , Well... If that was the case I don't think- "

" S starts at 12am midnight right? It's already 12 u should go , your friends might be waiting , be careful on the way there " Xia cut offed Y/n while talking , waving her off his Table ,

" Tch fine... I'm gonna go home and Change first , u guys should go home too , it's late. " Y/n exclamaimed to her brother .

" Hmm yeah " Xia answered , escorting her sister to the Parking lot.
As they got to her Car , he kissed her cheek and spoke.

" Be careful .. don't be too reckless , and where's Ni-chan's Kiss on the cheek? " Her brother exclamaimed while bending down to her Height.

" Eh? Psh I'm not a kid anymore , why do u still need Cheek Kisses " y/n spoke while getting inside her car , but unfortunately her brother stopped him

"  You're still my Baby sister , and plus u can't even sleep before without kissing both Ace and I goodnight , so come on give your Brother A kiss on the cheek , and plus we rarely see each other these days " Xia exclamaimed back to his Stubborn Baby sister.

" I WAS A BABY BACK THEN- u know what nevermind , here " y/n kissed Her brothers cheek , earning her a pat on the head from her brother

" Get going now , be careful "
Xia exclamaimed to his sister before getting back inside their Building.

On his way To the Main Zion Tower.

" I'm glad I got ______ to come back here ... So I'll know she'll be fine.. "

.
.
.
.

( Change Scene at S )
( Still 3rd person PoV )
.
.
.
.

People were looking at The screen looking where and What group would they be place in and Who they were grouped With.

Miya and Shadow were talking , when Miya suddenly Noticed Langa's arrival.

" Oh Langa... Reki still isn't with you? And it seems like he didn't sign up to , and so does Y/n-san " miya spoke towards the Baby blue Haired Teen.

" Reki won't be here " Langa spoke , with Miya asking him why.
" Well... "

" He's just scared skating against Adam! HAHAHAHAH " Shadow Exclamaimed making fun of the Red headed buy until. They heard a voice coming from behind Shadow.

" I dare u to say that Again in my face , what did u just say about Reki? "

The 3 got shocked and Recognized that voice immediately and Saw Y/n standing behind Shadow , with her Face  being covered by her hair , and her hood up. Staring at Shadow Intently.  Or should I say Glaring.

Shadow immediately felt Chills in his spine when he heard her talk fork behind him , giving him flashbacks of their Beef together.

" Y/n! " Langa called out , going beside her.