Chapter Twelve

En başından başla

"That's sweet, but unfortunately she hasn't mentioned you nor did I catch your name,"

"Oh, it's Webb, but you can call me Edas,"

"Well, it's been nice talking to you, Edas, I hope to be more acquainted some other time,"

"Of course,"

The vampire walked closer to Petra, leaning so to whisper in her ear. "Be very careful with that one, some might not be able to resist the saccharine smell of her blood the way we can,"

And with those words, he left. Petra recognized the indirect threat and she frowned, watching the slim man leave her home.

"He seems, interesting," Giggled Beth sometime later. Petra walked up the stairs to her, from afar smelling her fruity bath products and smiling at the pleasant aroma.

"He's a bitch, that's what he is,"

Beth held back a chuckle and it amused the older woman. "Why, did he upset you because you do seem a little irritated,"

"He made mentions of a few things that I do not agree with. That letter you read, concerning the meeting, well I might have no other choice but to go to that sometime next week maybe,"

"He's a part of your workforce?"

Petra smiled. "Unfortunately, yes,"

Beth nodded and then quickly crawl into her embrace, wrapping her arm around the woman's neck. "I understand. Can I come?"

"You wouldn't like it, it's boring and so long, I might be gone for a few days,"

"I'm sorry,"

"For what?" Petra smirked. "I'll enjoy all of you now while I can. Your company will fuel me for the entire duration of my leave but when I come back,"

She hooked an arm around the girl's waist, pressing their bodies together, purring at the warmth of Beth's flesh. God, she was so willing, so eager to be loved and adored and the hostility she often encountered with Adira in the past was non-existent now, making Petra swell each time she was around Beth. She was her person, huh? Her potential love.

Hoisting the girl into her arms, wrapping her legs around her waist, Beth squealed at the woman's strength. Why was she so strong?

Petra kept kissing her with lust and need and all those other things.

"Can I take you to my room?" Petra questioned, her desire to possess the girl was laced heavily in her tone. It even shone in her gaze, clouding and misting up her onyx eyes and it left that lambent haze the girl saw countless times.

Beth had eventually lost all traces of the grin on her face, the moment called for maturity, and maturity she unearthed quickly. This was the second time she'd be involved in such an interesting setting with the woman and she was more than eager.

"Yes, I'd appreciate being taken to your room,"

Petra kissed her passionately. It was long and filled with unspoken needs and expectations but eventually, the woman broke their kiss to traverse the hall, quietly taking the girl over to her bed.

Immediately after placing her on the edge, Petra undid her shorts, slowly yanking them down from her hips. The vampire grunted, a low primal sound the second she saw the girl completely naked beneath the garment. She kissed her thighs, using a hand to push them apart until her face fitted snugly between them. Petra kissed her skin until her heart was content, she drew circles against her with the tip of her tongue, listening to the soft gasps that left the girl.