The Beginning (Re-Written)

So before I tell you the story, I'll give you a information on Hybrids and this Alternative Universe.

(And no I did not draw these characters, I found them on Pinterest so credits to the artists.)

It is basically like Omegaverse btw.
So Alphas, Betas, Omegas.

Demons, Angels, Gods, and SCP's are all called Hybrids.
Hybrids aren't very well liked but humans and others are fighting to help give more rights and make the world a safer place, for now they are allowed to show what they are and their identity, have military and normal jobs, be CEO's and such, but cannot hold an official government title.

Just like discrimination against the LGBTQ+ Community people kill or discriminate Hybrids.
Hybrids are killed for being who they are and many upon many states around the world refuse to allow Hybrids to live in their state.

________________________________

Aryes •

Carson •

Carson •

________________________________

Carson is a Hybrid.
A Cat/Demon Mix.
Age 20
Birthday is February 14th.

He woke up on a Monday morning...
Tired from the long weekend of unpacking into his new apartment...

He had just recently got out of an extremely toxic and abusive relationship with a Wolf named Alpha.
His ex was a star football player and Carson was his cheerleading team captain...
They had fallen in love and gotten engaged at 18.
It was all a huge mistake.

Carson had come to find out that Alpha was cheating one night with a prostitute, not to mention the physical, verbal, and mental abuse he was being put through day in and day out from Alpha's excessive drinking problems.

Caron eventually snapped and left, leaving Alpha after getting the divorce papers signed, he was only able to take about half of his wardrobe, and only took the necessities.

He slowly got up and felt the pain in his head from the extreme hangover he was experiencing.
He had been drinking the night beforehand from depression and from knowing he just lost everything.
5 years of his life, from high school up to this point had been wasted on Alpha.
Alpha and him had to wait to turn 18 and marry, and did as soon as they turned the legal age.

He made his way to his bathroom and he brushed his teeth, tired and just wanting to go back to bed because he already had a migraine.
He eventually finished brushing his teeth, and put on his normal café outfit, having to work at his new job today.

" ... Fuck this, my back is killing me.
I need to see a god damn chiropractor for this shit."

He sighed in annoyance and texted his friend, asking around for who knew who, and who knew what.

"..Seems cheap enough I guess.
Fuckkk... If this doesn't work I'm going to just just throw myself off a building."

His friend had offered him a good deal from a chiropractor, so he just texted the number and tried to set up an appointment with the doctor as it said to do.

"Hi, I'm Carson and I hear you're cheap and do good work, my back is killing me and it feels like I got hit by an 18-wheeler, think you can squeeze me in for an appointment?"
...

...

"Oh.
I guess if you really feel like that I can get you in the clinic around 4:30, don't be late."

"Thank you, I will see you then."

He was happy to have an appointment and he just took a Tylenol and some other medication to help his migraine.
Then put on his shoes and went to work.

He was interested to see how this would work out...

Who knows..

He might even fall in love.