𝟮. 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆/ 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘆

Start from the beginning

"But, Mr schue we kind of grew up with her" Rachel said honestly.

"She's literally why I wanted to become a performer." Tina commented with passion about honouring her inspiration.

"I don't want to do Britney." Brittany then announced, looking down, not very happy with the idea.

"Why no Britney, Brittany?" Kurt asked, sending the girl a concerned look, not understanding why anyone wouldn't want to dedicate a performance to Britney Spears.

"Because my name is also Brittany Spears." Brittany told them, causing everyone to turn their heads and look at her.

"What?"

"What the hell is she talking about?" Mercedes asked, looking around to the rest of the glee club.

"My middle name is Susan, my last name is Pierce. That makes me Brittany S. Pierce. Brittany Spierce." Brittany explained "I've lived my entire life in Britney Spear's shadow. I will never be as talented or as famous.I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce,can escape the torment of Britney Spears."

Despite all the confused faces in the room, Mr Schue was happy that one other person agreed with him. "Well, there you have it, guys. It's been decided. No Britney. Sorry."

"Thanks, Britt. Thanks a lot." Kurt said, annoyed.

Standing up for her bestfriend, Santana said angrily "Leave Brittany alone"

"Thank you for understanding. It's been a hard road." Brittany said to Santana.

"Um, can we move on?" Rachel asked, wanting to get on with the lesson, even if it totally sucked.

"Yes. Let's talk about Michael Bolton." Mr Schue nodded.
***

Miss Pillsbury had got herself a hot, dentist boyfriend- Carl- who was stood in front of the glee club that day

Miss Pillsbury had got herself a hot, dentist boyfriend- Carl- who was stood in front of the glee club that day. So, instead of performing some 'silky smooth adult contemporary', they were going to be checking their dental hygiene.

"All right, so here's the deal." Carl started, as he held a capsule between his fingers "You chew this little capsule. Now if there's any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue."

"Can I just say that you are the hottest dentist I've ever seen" Santana said and Charlotte giggled at her.

"I get that all the time." Carl brushed it off like nothing.

Santana shook her head "No, like, seriously, you can totally drill me whenever..."

"Santana." Miss Pilsbury interjected quickly, "Okay, let's stay focused."

"Rock n' roll, Emms. And besides, this guy" Carl said, slapping a hand on Mr Schue's shoulder "now this guy's pretty easy on the eyes too, huh? And you know what? No matter how hard I tried, I bet I couldn't sing and dance like him."