She stared at me for a few seconds, I didn't notice the smile that had made its way to my face when I talked about my feelings, about him. I watched her eyes boring into mine until she suddenly spoke "I think I like him."

I smirked and raised a brow "Who?"

She rolled her eyes and shrunk back in the seat, her cheeks going red. "You know who."

"Voldemort?"

She shoved my hand and looked away when she mumbled something. I decided to tease her further and leaned closer to hear and asked "What was that, I couldn't understand you?"

"James Fleamont Potter."

I chuckled "I love to tease him about his middle name, you know?"

"Can you please shut up and tell me if this is a good or a bad thing?" she asked groaning.

I sighed and sat up slightly "Listen Lily, that boy is in love with you and if you didn't notice this, you are definitely the most oblivious person I know. This isn't just one of his jokes, he really likes you Lily, he admires you. I don't even know, how many hours I've spent listening to his ramblings about you. "

Lily looked at me, her eyes wide open and asked "Are you serious?"

I smirked and replied "No, that's my boyfriend."

She let out a frustrated groan but I saw a small smile on her lips, she pulled back her chair and stood up. I grabbed her wrist before she could walk away and asked "Where are you going?"

"Prefect duties."

"With Mr.Loverboy?" She let out a frustrated sigh and ripped my hand of her wrist before walking away with a grin.

I smiled to myself, happy that she finally realised her feelings for James, I was thrilled to see what would happen between them. Even though I can't say that I didn't see this coming, I mean first off, it was obvious that Lily didn't hate James as much as she always said and then there was the fact that I already knew that Lily would come up to my table, admitting her feelings. The perks of being a seer, I guess?

I walked out of the library after I grabbed my books and placed them in my bag. I decided to make my way towards the Gryffindor common room, trying to find Sirius, since the last time I saw him was around lunch and I longed for his presence.

The hallways were unusually quiet and I enjoyed the peaceful feeling. Another lightning flashed across the sky, brightening the dark corridors for a second. I had a feeling that Sirius wouldn't be in the common room but I walked in there nevertheless, wanting to put my bag away. I saw Remus and Eloise sitting in front of the fire. Her head rested on his shoulder and his on her head as they read a book, I smiled at the sight and slipped up the stairs to the girls' dorms quietly, not wanting to disturb them.

I slipped a certain piece of parchment out of my bag "I solemnly swear, I am up to no good." I watched as every corner of the castle appeared and looked for the familiar set of footsteps. Sirius name appeared on the Astronomy tower, I put the parchment back in my bag and rushed out of the door, smiling.

My breath was slightly heavy when I walked up the spiral staircase to the Astronomy tower. I saw Sirius sitting on the ground, his back leaning on a wall. His hair was blowing slightly in the wind as his eyes were fixed on the dark sky. I slipped through the door frame and made my way towards him. His head snapped up at the sound of my footsteps.

A smile appeared on both of our faces when I crouched down next to him. "What are you doing here Talea?"

I leaned my head on his shoulder and nuzzled my head further into neck when he slipped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his embrace. I shrugged and mumbled "I just missed you?"