𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

ANNA had beautiful red hair that cascaded about mid-ribcage. She stood in the attic of the church, staring at the Winchesters and Carter Branch. "Oh my god! The angels talk about you guys!" She gasped. "You were in Hell, but Castiel pulled you out, and some of them think you can help save us." The girl said, looking at Dean. She turned to Sam. "And some of them don't like Sam at all." She mumbled and her eyes flickered towards the long-haired brunette. "They talk about you all the time lately. I feel like I know you!" Anna said, inching closer to Carter.

"You talk to angels, Anna?" Carter questioned. "Oh, no. No, no way. Um, they probably don't even know I exist. I just kind of... overhear them. Yeah, they talk, and sometimes I just... hear them in my head." Anna mumbled. Carter glanced at Dean. They were both thinking it--- Anna was acting suspicious.

"I can't shut them out, there are so many of them." She explained. "I'm sorry for everything you've had to hear--- I promise Sam isn't half of the dick they make him out to be." Carter snickered. "We'll see." She smiled.

"Anna, when did the voices start? Do you remember?" Sam questioned.

"September 18th."

"The day we were saved from Hell," Dean murmured. "Not we. You. First words I heard, clear as a bell -- Dean Winchester is saved." Anna said. "Well, at least now we know why the demons want you so bad. They get a hold of you, they can hear everything the other side's cooking. You're 1-900-angel." Dean remarked.

The door burst open, revealing Ruby. "We have to go. A demon's coming -- big-timer. He followed you from the girl's house. We got to go now."

"It's too late." Carter stated, looking at her friends. "Anna, you follow me. Sam, Dean--- You handle this bitch. Ruby, you help." She grabbed the redhead's hand and brought her to a closet, then shut it and blocked it off.

"Sam, you have to pull him now," Ruby instructed. "Are you on crack, Ruby?!" Carter shouted.

Just then, the door broke down and a man stepped in. "Sam!" Ruby yelled. Carter joined Sam in trying to exorcise the demon, who threw them to the wall. "Dean! Carter! Wish I could say it's good to see you again. Still, think you're all of that? Come on, guys! We were practically the Three Musketeers downstairs." The demon chuckled. Carter got up, her blood running cold. "Alastair."

"She recognizes me! So honored." Alastair replied snarkily. Sam stabbed his shoulder with the demon blade in hopes of killing him. Alastair took it out with ease. "Go go go go go!" Carter shouted, jumping out of the stained glassed window. She covered her head with her arms and closed her eyes until hitting the ground. She tore off to the Impala with the boys at her heels.

"I fucking hate demons!" She shouted.

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"Come here, ba-- Come here," Dean told Carter. She had several cuts in her skin from the glass, but she ignored the pain to pop Dean's shoulder back into place after he dislocated it. He grabbed a needle and a whiskey bottle. "This is gonna hurt." He warned. "Just do it, Dean." She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw. He poured whiskey onto her wounds and began sewing her deep cuts.

"Dean no no no no no no no no---" Carter's eyes were squeezed shut. "Shhh, it'll be done in a minute." He promised.

He finished swiftly and washed his hands again. She laid back onto the bed. "Who was the demon?" Sam questioned. "No one. We need to help Anna." Carter answered quickly. "Ruby took her somewhere safe. We just got to lay low and wait for Ruby to contact us." Sam replied. "Why do you trust her so much? And I'm not trying to pick a fight here. I mean, I really want to understand. But I need to know more. I mean, I deserve to know more." Dean asked. "She...saved my life," Sam muttered.

He began to explain he and Ruby's partnership. How they worked together to defeat the bad guys. Carter's gut twisted as he led into their sexual times together. "Okay. Okay. Too much information. All you've told me about is a manipulative bitch who, uh, screwed you, played mind games with you, made you cheat on your at-the-time dead girlfriend, and did everything in the book to get you to go bad." Dean sighed. "There's more," Sam added. "Skip the smut." Carter requested.

And so, he talked about the quest for Lilith and yet another demon fight. "Ruby came back for me. Whatever you have to say, she saved me. More than that, she got through to me. What she said to me... It's what you would've said. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here." Sam told them. "Great. I'll kiss her next time we come in contact." Carter remarked sarcastically. "Today's your lucky day, hotshot." A voice said from the other side of the door. Dean opened it. "Ruby."

"I'm at this address. Go now. Go through the bathroom window, don't stop, don't take your car, don't pass go. There are demons in the hallway and the parking lot. Coma girl is slowly rotting on the floor back at the cabin with Anna, so I've got to hurry back. See you when you get there. Go!" Ruby told them, handing Sam a piece of paper with an address.

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀

"Carter, you're quiet." Sam pointed out. "Sorry for not being very interactive, Sam." She replied coldly. Sam glanced at Dean and sighed.