29. S. K. U. L .L

Start from the beginning

Cuddle? Sure we can do more than cuddle if you want.

Ellah placed the cup down and looked him straight in the eyes.She rubbed her thumb down his jawline and felt the muscles in his mouth tighten up. It turned her on so much when he did that. She moved up closer to him and ran her index finger down his shirt. Deion finally calmed down and watched her touch him. He bit his bottom lip. He stopped her from continuing any and push her hand back.

"That tickles." he said with a angry face on. Ellah felt fearless and continued stroking her finger down his chest.

"What are you going to do if I don't stop?" Deion slowly tilted his head to the side and small smirk appeared on his face.

I'm sorry what?

Ellah better stop before he reaches his breaking point.

"I'll tie you up and you'll never leave this place ever again." Ellah looked at him demurely and bit the tip of her thumb.

"Show me!" She commanded. Deion stood up and walked away from her.

Ellah looked confused and rolled her eyes. She sat there for a second realizing that he's not even thinking about coming back.

She thought she probably scared him or creeped him out. She got up grabbing her blazer, tossing it over her shoulder while her index finger held the collar of it. She began stroking a catwalk to the exit not thinking about turning back. Maybe coming to Deion's place was not the best idea.

She heard his footsteps a couple inches away and turned around.

"Where do you think you're going?" Deion asked in a deep seductive manly voice. He walked back over to her. He came as close to her as possible pinning her to the wall. She couldn't move on his buffed up chest. Their noses almost touched while their chests connected. Ellah's back pressed against the wall tightly. She was roaming for room but Deion did not grant her any access.

"Answer me!" Ellah was speechless. The color in his eyes changed. They turned dark and evil. Ellah knew for a fact she was not coming back home anytime soon, probably until tomorrow afternoon. As a matter of fact, maybe never.

Ellah bit her lip, biting on the soft muscles underneath the skin. She bit it for a long time feeling nervous staring into Deion's eyes for so long.

"You better watch what you say to me," She said. Deion leaned his head forward and kissed her neck passionately. All the tingles in her stomach travled down to the lips between her legs. She quickly closed them aggressively feeling the warm juices fall down slowly between the lips. "Careful who you're talkin' to." Ellah moaned out. Her legs started trembling while wrapping her arms around Deion's neck. He continued kissing her all over her chest softly and listened to her quiet little moans she tried to hold back.

He threw her hands over her head pinning them to the wall. Ellah looked down at him in shock wondering what's the next step he'll take.

"One thing you're not going to do is take control." He said. As close as she'll get to the darkness, he tells her to shutup, he's got this!

He lifted up her crop top and rubbed his hands from her belly button all the way up. He grabbed her breasts playfully, stroking them, while Ellah quickly shivered in that one spot trying to controll her balance. He aimed for a kiss and seductively bit Ellah's bottom lip. Ellah groaned in pleasure trying to release herself from anymore sexual torture.

"FUCK!" Ellah screamed.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asks her.

"I can't take this anymore!" She cried out.

"Can't take what anymore?" He slid his hands down her chest.

"I can't take the teases just make love to me already." Deion couldn't wait for that.

"You sure?"

"Yes just fuck me already please!" she begged like a child in her squeaky moaning voice.

Deion lets go of her. He turned her back to her and slowly stripped off his shirt. Ellah watched him like a hawk in the sky, up high holding back her tongue from saying anything else.

She looked at the skull tattoo on his back, drawn dramatically large enough to appear three-D like like the movies in theaters. It captured the soul of Ellah, causing her to look away briefly.She wanted to touch it. It looked touchable. But she couldn't wait to lay on her back and scratch his back while he makes love to her. He finally turned around looking at Ellah with tired eyes.

"You look so freaking good right now." He picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. While walking into the bedroom he began pulling down her shorts and viciously ripping apart her thigh length pantyhose. Ellah kicked off her suede heels, not giving a crap if she lost them in his room or not. All that mattered to her was making love to Deion. She's been praying for it since the day she met him.

Deion stripped himself and Ellah laying on top of each other in nothing but skin.

All they saw each other in was skin. They want to feel each others skin too.They kissed again joining tongues in each others mouths. Stroking each others hairs while joining their lips together. It is getting quite intense that the both of them started sweating.

He finally entered her, hearing her soft gasp sway like music out her open mouth.

"I always wanted you Ells." He said whispering into her ears while he thrusts in her. Ellah couldn't think of a thing to say back. She was too busy locked in the prison of lust. Her dream was finally coming true.

"Just love me." She moans. She pulled him closer so that he'd stroke deeper in her. Deion stroked his hands in angles Ellah didn't know was even part of sex. She never had this kind of a experience before. Her ex lover before him was pretty basic. Although their intercourse was fun, he didn't try anything intriguing during their sexual desires.

Ellah grabbed him, screamed, pulled his hair, what ever it took to run from him. The pleasure was too good to even stay in bed with him. Ellah couldn't believe the indescribable feelings between her legs she was experiencing for the first time.

Deion choked her, grabbed her, scratched her. He was so aggressive with her, he wanted to make sure he was in control. No if, ands, or buts. He wanted to make sure nothing came out of her mouth but moans or screams of enjoyment.

After hours and hours of penetrating Ellah, he didn't even stop to think twice about anything. He went on and on until he was out of breath and couldn't handle anymore. When Deion said he meant to never let Ellah leave that night, he meant it.