Chapter 12 (The Premiere🤩)

Haz interrupts Zendaya with a kiss...

Caren: ahhhhhh finally!!
Harry: what is goi- ohhhh
Y/N: they're perfect together...
Harry: you and tom are perfect!
Caren: yes he's right you are!
Zendaya: we should go to the car now tom messaged me that he is in the car!
Haz: right let's go!

In the car...

Caren: Y/N?
Y/N: ....
Caren: Earth to Y/N!
Y/N: hm? Sorry..
Caren: where are your thoughts at?
Y/N: what if tom doesn't like my outfit...
Caren: He will love it trust me!
Zendaya: well we're lucky the drivers said that the girls will be sitting in one car ant the boys in the other!

30 minutes later at the premiere area...
Tom is already waiting for Y/N....

Zendaya: okay caren and i will go first and then you because i want to see Tom's face when he looks at you!
Y/N: okay that's a good plan...

Zendaya got out of the car and Haz was just glaring at her...
Caren got out and ran instantly to Harry because she was so nervous...

Y/N got out of the car and tom was just looking at her like that..
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Tom: Woooow y/n you look just wow Y/N: you don't look too bad yourself! But one second

Y/N: you don't look too bad yourself! But one second... ZENDAYA!
Zendaya: yes....
Y/N: did you know that he would be wearing red?
Zendaya: Maybe?
Y/N: you know what never mind let's get over with this...
Tom: let's go *he grabs your hand and you feel safe and comfortable*

Fans: ahhhhhhh Tom!!!! Y/N!!!!!!!!!!
Y/N: wow this is...
Tom: more stressful than you thought?
Y/N: I wanted to say awesome but that was my second thought...

Fan: Y/N! I love your songs can i take a picture with you??!?!?!?
Y/N: uhmmm sure!
Fan: OMFG thank you
Chris Evans: Language kid!
Fan: sorry cap...
Chris Evans: you must be Y/N Stanford that Rapper right?
Y/N: yes that's me...
Chris Evans: well Actually this is a premiere for your boyfriend, but his fans seem to love you!
Y/N: yea seems like that anyways where is he?
Chris Evans: over there... oh he wants you to come over to him!

Tom's Pov
Tom: so i want you guys to get to know my girlfriend!
Interviewer: Y/N right?
Tom: yes!
Y/N: hey babe hey guys!
Interviewer: Y/N! We have a few questions for you!
Y/N: uhm okay then ask me what you want to know!
Interviewer: so why did you name yourself "Bhad Bhabie"?
Y/N: actually my ex best friend had the idea because back then in ireland everyone knew me and everyone called me a Bad Bitch so since she called me Bhabie she had the idea to Bhad Bhabie!
Interviewer: okay that's really interesting! And since when do you live in London?
Y/N: I moved there at the end of January 2018 so i live there about a year now!
Interviewer: nice and the last question.. how did you two meet?
Y/N: that's actually a funny story... when i got out of the airport my sister called me so i didn't watch where i was going and Tom saw that so he "accidently" bumped into me and asked me if he could use my phone to call someone. I didn't know he was calling himself and that day he texted me that's how we met!
Interviewer: wow that's actually pretty funny then thank you Y/N and enjoy the movie!
Y/N: I will thank you guys!

This went like that about 5 times more before they finally went into the movie theatre to watch "Spiderman Far From Home"

After they watched the movie and came out to the photographs....

Tom: Y/N?
Y/N: yes babe?
Tom: you know since the first time we met I fell in love with you and all i wanted was to see you again so I bumped into you and called myself so that i could text you... everytime we met I just loved you more but now I think i can't do this anymore...
Y/N: ....what....?
Tom: I can't be just your boyfriend anymore... *he gets down on his knees*
Y/N Stanford will you make me the happiest Man alive and Marry me?
Y/N: Tom I- yes 3000 times yes!
Tom: I love you!
Y/N: I love you too!

Zendaya: oh my god this is so cuteHaz: yes!Harry: oh yesY/N: oh come on Harry, Haz and Jacob you knew that he's going to do that!Jacob: nooooooo never *sarcastically*Y/N: oh yea right we just saw you downtown Jacob, Haz and Harry you will pay!Haz:...

Haz: yes!
Harry: oh yes
Y/N: oh come on Harry, Haz and Jacob you knew that he's going to do that!
Jacob: nooooooo never *sarcastically*
Y/N: oh yea right we just saw you downtown Jacob, Haz and Harry you will pay!
Haz: for?
Y/N: the food later obviously!
Harry: haahHHahhaha

Authors Note
I'm sorry that this Chapter is so short but i really ran out of ideas so I'm really sorry if i don't update the next few days!
XX your author