Spirits vs Spirits

Start from the beginning

Yuno: I'll be the one who beats you!

Izuku then flies up and surrounds himself with mana.

Izuku: LETS DO THIS!!!

Yuno: Sprirt Strom!

Yuno puts his hand up and releases a large windstorm toward him. Izuku then put his hand up and send a large Light Spiral attack towards Yuno. Yuno then lucky blocks the attack, but he then looks up and sees a light swirl rushing towards him, but it was too late for the attack as the attack hits Yuno which sends him to the ground.

Yuno: (Damn it...even with this form I can't get a hit on Izuku. His magic isn't only strong. His analysis, the way he can sense an attack coming, his senses, and everything he uses with his magic makes him an unstoppable force.)

Izuku: Let's go Hikari. We'll finish this once and for all.

Hikari: Let go.

Then light starts to surround Izuku as his right side starts to glow and his half-halo appears on his head. Then he grabs his light spirit sword and sends light slashes toward Yuno, Yuno then flies away from the attack, Yuno then stops, and looks around, he then sees Izuku right next to him.

Izuku: Sorry Yuno. But I have to win this.

Then a large light dorm grows around the battlefield as everyone sees the dorm.

Asta: What is that?

Then the dorm grows back small then a big ass light explosion appears as the explosion causes the clouds in the sky to disappear, a large shock wave reacts to the explosion. Later it started to rain.

Mimosa: Did Izuku just change the weather?

Magna: Damn!!

Luck: Amazing.....

Asta: What exactly are we going against?

Zora: He's like some type of god!

Astrea: He's so kickass!!!

Izuku then looks at Yuno and sees a lot of scratches on his body. Izuku then goes and heals Yuno as he starts to wake up.

Izuku: You good man?

Yuno: Yeah. Don't you think you went WAY too far?

Izuku then scratches the back of his head and smiles.

Izuku: YEAH! SORRY!

Izuku then helps Yuno up.

Izuku: Well that was a good match!

TIMESKIP

Mimosa: Izuku!

Izuku: Oh hey Mimosa what's up?

Mimosa: I just want to say *blushes* Y-you w-where a-amazing t-t-there.

Izuku: *smiles* Thanks Mimosa! And great try Yuno and Noelle you guys did good!

Asta: But did you have to overpower them like that?

Izuku: Like I said I'm sorry!!

Ezra: Not bad Izuku. You never cease to impress me.

Izuku: You were awesome out there to Ezra!

Juilus: Yuno's team has lost as their crystal was broken by Mark! Izuku's team wins! Thank you all for participating in this exam. The results will come out a few days from now!!

Tatumaki: We did it!

Tatumaki then goes and hugs Izuku as she repeatedly says 'They did it', Arrow then joins the group hug.

Izuku: Hey hows Finral?

Vanessa: Lucky, he's recovering. His inquiries are really bad. Who knows how long he'll be out. But a least his brother is suffering the same thing!

Everyone then starts to laugh.

Izuku: Yea your right. But...I wish I could have helped him before that happened to him.

Asta: Yah... me too. If I was only faster and reacted faster...

Magna: You did your part guys. You let Finral know that he has friends to back him up.

Izuku: Yea, your right. Alright, let's go home!

Then a portal appears in front of them.

Asta: Bye Everyone! Hope we see you guys later!

TIMESKIP

We now time skip and see the Black Bulls chilling in their base. But them chill won't last for long as the door comes down.

Magna: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!

???: Shut up.

Izuku: Mereoleona?

Mereoleona then looks around the base. She then grabs Izuku, Noelle, Asta, Luck, and Astrea.

Izuku: What did we do?!

Mereoleona: You made the team.

Asta: Huh?!

Mereoleona: You guys got accepted to join the Royal Knights.

Izuku, Noelle, Astrea, Asta and Luck: YEAH!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!

Noelle: *blushes* ( I GET TO BE WITH IZUKU MORE!!!!)

Asta: Let's kick some Midnight Sun Ass!!

Izuku: YEAH!!!!!