Asus. Kahit naman nung kami pa, minsan lang siya manghingi ng advice.

Matalino kasi siya eh.

Sign #8: Tries to Get You Alone

Your ex seems to try and catch you alone. Does it seem like he/she purposely leads you away from a crowd to catch you alone so you both can talk? (Warning: Or they’re just looking to hook up – we’re not judging, but it’s important to know.)

Paano kapag lagi kaming ALONE kasi sa iisang bahay kami nakatira?

Pero other than that, never pa naman siyang nag-try na i-lead ako away from the crowd.

Sign#9 Talking about feelings.

 Exes who have a hard time moving on always talk about feelings with their former partners. If your ex constantly talks about the old relationship, or about where both of you went wrong, or how such a perfect relationship could go so wrong, or about how much they loved you while both of you were dating, or anything else that makes your heart feel like romantic jello, your ex is obviously trying to worm their way back into your soft heart.

Napag-usapan na ba namin yan?

Ang last na naaalala ko ay yung….words na ‘I wanted to fight for you but you didn’t let me’

Does that belongs to that sign? Siguro hindi.

Maghihintay na lang ako na mangyare yan.

I sighed, tapos kumain muna ako ng kaunti bago ako nagbasa ulit.

Ang tagal naman yata ni DJ.

Sign #10 Still Uses the Nickname

If the pet nicknames – honey, dear, babe – are still being thrown around, there’s a good chance your ex is still holding onto the relationship. Pet nicknames are a term of endearment, and there’s little to no reason why somebody would choose to stick with them if they’re not interested or not flirting with you.

Hmmph!

Eh yung FREAK and JERK na tawagan?

Malamang, hindi kasama!

Hindi naman namin tawagan yun dati eh.

Sa dami ng tawagan namin dati,

babes...

babe...

love…

princess…

sweetheart….

strawberrybunch…