Annabeths's ABCs ღ / ✨

Start from the beginning

Jealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

She's very secure in the fact that you both love each other a lot. But when an overly friendly waitress/waiter shamelessly flirts with you in front of her, she makes sure to make it clear that the two of you are an item. You don't miss the glare she shoots their way as she leans over to kiss you before the food is served.

Kiss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

Annabeth's kisses are like a breath of fresh air. Your favorite though, is when she wakes you up by peppering your face with kisses. She'll trail kisses from your eyelids to your nose and cheeks, to your jaw and back up to your lips until you stir from your sleep.

Love Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

She blurted it out in a panic. She thought she was close to losing you to someone else and she nearly lost all composure. She searched for you everywhere and when she finally found you, the confession came out in a vomit of words.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

Before you started dating, Annabeth tried to stay next to you at all times because you were so intriguing. So when she didn't get to sit next to you at the campfire she nearly left the gathering altogether. However, Percy insisted she stay and actually talk to her friends. She was glad she stayed because she got the chance to see you light up whenever you smiled.

Nicknames - What do they call their s/o?

She usually uses teasing nicknames or maybe a shortened version of your name. However, if she's feeling sleepy or affectionate, you'll catch her calling you baby or sweetheart.

On Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

Annabeth shows her love by taking care of you or doing things for you. To others it may seem like she was acting more like a parent, but you understood that it was how she showed she loved you.

PDA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

She's not huge on PDA, but she is when she is jealous. However, little gestures like wrapping an arm around your waist or pressing a quick kiss to your temple are something you cherish

Quirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

She doesn't get annoyed with house work oddly enough. If the sink is full, she'll just... do it without a second thought. Oh the laundry needs to be done? She's got it. It was a little weird how she never fussed about it, just doing it without a word.

Romance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

Annabeth isn't huge on romantic gestures, but if it's a special occasion, she'll plan out a whole date/trip. She's pretty strict on not straying from the plan, but if you wanted to get ice cream instead of going to the restaurant she picked then dammit you're getting ice cream.

Support - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

Ab-so-lute-ly. Achieving your goals is one of her top priority. She'll do anything she can to help you, even if it's just showing up to something to cheer you on.

Thrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice up your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

She is more comfortable in a routine, but a little change every one in a while doesn't hurt. She may be a little reluctant because she likes how things are, but if you want to try something else, she'll try to be open-minded about it.

Understanding - How well do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

She knows you like the back of her hand. It was partly because of her obsession of being right all the time, always knowing the answer. She genuinely did love to know things about you, but there was a little part of her that leapt in victory each time she would be like, "Oh yeah they actually don't like that." and you give a little nod of agreement.

Value - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

To Annabeth, you're it. She wouldn't take anything over you, she would lay down her life if it came down to it. She's loyal beyond belief so if something ever happened to you, she'd be the first to jump in, ready to help or save you from anything.

Wild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

She'd kill you if you told anyone, but she love it when you play with her hair. You style it in various styles whenever you need a distraction and Annabeth was more than happy to oblige. She loved feeling your fingers thread through her hair, tying it back or braiding random strips of hair.

XOXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

At home, Annabeth is a pretty frequent cuddle bug. If she had a rough day, bet that she'll just flop on top of you on the couch, waiting for your hands to card through her messy blonde hair. At night she always drew you close, even if she was currently ignoring you after an argument. She found that the nightmares usually stayed away when you were cuddled into her side.

Yearning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

At first she tries to distract herself by working on something or maybe studying or training. But then when she comes back to find you gone, her heart sinks and she has the urge to distract herself again.

Zeal - are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

Annabeth will do things in silent. She'll set things up for you to have a good day or have a nice chat with the coworker that had been on your ass all day. She is willing to get in trouble just to make sure you're happy.

- - -