chapter 6

"... Katsuki, I have something to tell you." The blonde nodded slowly, wondering if this was the moment Dabi would reveal that he was a villain. "Go on?" He prompted, looking at the raven from his lap. "I- … yaknow how some alphas spend ruts with other alphas? Well I have one." 

"That's it? You interrupted Princess and the Frog for that? Way to state the fucking obvious." Dabi's eyes rose to his hairline, Katsuki clicked play on the movie, they were finally getting to the good part. "W- what do you mean… 'That's it?'? How did you know?" The raven paused the movie.

"Well for one, I can guarantee you don't spend your ruts at the Bounty, that place's fucking gross, and two, I can tell that your rut's coming up by the pure fact that you smell of another alpha. And that only happens when you spend a lot of time together." Katsuki huffed as he unpaused the movie, for the second time. 

"Cute," a grin tugged at Dabi's staples as Katsuki pulled his T-shirt and joggers off, putting his pale skin on display. The other man made quick work of tugging his own clothes from his body, the moonlight streaming in from outside made Dabi look ethereal, beams of luna glow reflected off the silver piercings that littered his body, connecting the purpled scar tissue to the milky skin. "You just gonna sit there and stare, kitten?"

Katsuki thought for a moment, "maybe," was his final answer as he gazed over Dabi's form, the older male was pretty, and if anyone said otherwise, they were awful liers. As his eyes gazed down to the tent that had formed in the man's boxers, he noticed thin white scars on Dabi's upper thigh, just edging out from below his underwear. Katsuki was almost surprised he didn't see them before, but then again, Dabi is covered in hundreds of scars, of all shapes and sizes, it would've been easy to pass them off as something else. It was all too clear to Katsuki though, he'd seen enough scar lines before.

The male must've caught him staring, because he crawled closer, pulling the blonde close to him. "It was a long time ago, promise," Touya whispered into his ear, warm breath breaking the silence. "You promise?" Katsuki had seen those scars on too many people. "I promise." The younger dug his nose into the crook of Dabi's neck, breathing in the calming scent, soft and flowery like Inko's old perfumes that she'd wear to any formal events.

Carefully, their legs interlocked, and Dabi went back to work on Katsuki's neck, running his teeth against the skin and pressing down harder as he got to the scent gland, making the blond gasp quietly, even if the teeth never broke the fragile skin.

—[Hawks' POV]— 

Keigo unlocked the door using the keys hidden under the doormat that Touya left for him. It was the same routine every month when their ruts came around (or just whenever they wanted to 'hang out') since they knew what ruts were, but lately, Touya had seemed a little distant. Keigo knew that he had an omega to look after now, one that needed him, but still it stung a little.

To his surprise when he opened the back door that led into the kitchen, he saw a boy making toast on the counter. He was littered with bite marks, hickeys, hand shaped bruises and small reddened burns and only had a large black T-shirt, which he recognized as Dabi's, that fell to his mid-thigh covering him. So Keigo had to presume that this was the omega Touya was taking care of, although, it did seem like he had been beating the poor kid up. But Keigo now knew why Touya was spending a lot of time with the omega. He was fucking hot.

"You gonna come inside or are you just gonna stand there looking? You're letting all the hot air out." The omega grumbled, spreading butter on the toast…

Wait a gosh darn second.

Keigo recognizes that voice!

"Bakugou? I thought Touya said he- but… you're an alpha?" Keigo was sceptizising everything he had previously known about the blonde eighteen year old. How was he an omega? He was tough and muscled and aggressive and everything an alpha aspired to be, he even had omegas that would do anything for him.

"Nope. And I sincerely hope you don't tell anybody, otherwise, your hero career might go on hiatus." Keigo gulped and nodded slowly, how could he be terrified of this omega, that is wearing basically nothing but an oversized band-tee and maybe a pair of underwear. "Good. Dabi's upstairs if you wanna fuck." The younger blonde said simply as Keigo slid off his shoes.

"Thanks." Keigo crept past, he didn't know why but that omega (how?!?) was suddenly more terrifying than in normal situations. It kinda felt like (well what Keigo thought it would feel like, he had only ever seen it in movies) when a boy would sneak into a house at night to see his girlfriend, but her mother was in the kitchen. One problem with this though, Touya wasn't his boyfriend… and Bakugou wasn't Touya's mother. Fuck he's not doing to well with his rut.

"Huh? Oh, hi, Keigo." Said male rolled his eyes, Touya was completely naked and nothing covered him and the raven stank of rut, even more so than the hero. It was probably because he's just had sex, or what he was guessing from the appearance of both Touya and Bakugou.

"Hi. You didn't tell me Bakugou was going to be here!? He's almost naked in the kitchen!" Keigo shouted, relaxing slightly when an arm wrapped around his waist and dragged him onto the bed. "You didn't tell me you'd be here, and Katsuki's wearing my shirt, you're fine." The blonde huffed, slipping out of his shirt as he was fully clothed and Touya was naked. It didn't seem entirely far.

The clink of his trousers being undone warned him that the raven was getting impatient. "Stop being so fucking slow, I just want you already~." Touya complained, slipping his hand to the edge of Keigo's boxers. The blonde got off him for a second to take his trousers and pants off before sitting back on the bed, eyes drawing over the flushed alpha laying in front of him. "C'mere," Touya mumbled, pulling the winged male close, one hand resting on the older's ass. Keigo pressed his lips against Touya's, slipping his tongue into the hot cavern. Soft moans came from the alpha under him.

Keigo's eyes opened slightly when he felt Touya's fingers prod at his asshole, he drew away from the kiss, drawing a whine from the raven haired male. "What makes you think that you'll be topping tonight, baby boy~?" The blond said in his ear, a small moan was offered as a response to the older male.

"Fuck you," Keigo smirked slightly at Touya's answer and grabbed the lube from the nightstand, slicking up his fingers, "What did I just say, sweetcheeks? I'm not the one getting fucked right now." The raven blushed, face going as red as his roots at the pet name. Ever since Keigo had discovered that Touya got flustered at cheesy love-names, he'd used them continuously, making sure to find the ones that embarrassed the raven the most.

"You gonna just sit there- Ah- Hah- ngg, fuck~," Keigo pushed two fingers in, with how much time Keigo and Touya had been doing this together for, the younger should probably be stretched out enough for him to enter right away. Probably. Well, Keigo was a man who took chances. "You -hah- gotta -fuck- give -ngh- a -Keigo- man -fu~ck- a -harder- warning," Touya panted out between moans, breathing quickening as Keigo added another finger to the ravens silky caverns.

Slowly, not really, the blonde stretched out the younger's insides enough for him to deem it loose enough for his dick. "You ready, honeybun?" Blush glowed from Touya's skin (only the bits that could blush though, he was a bit too leathery to blush properly), pink dusting down to his chest.

"Yeah~." The blonde wasted no time sliding half his dick into the other alpha, rocking in and out to set a steady pace that left Touya melting underneath him. Keigo hummed gently, nipping at Touya's earlobe and jaw, one had wrapped tight against the taller alpha's waist, and the other making steady pumps at his leaking dick. "Fuck me faster, you fuckin' turtle." Touya complained, hips grinding back against Keigo's thrusts.

"Its tortoise, turtles are fast, and I wonder why you dropped out of middle school." Keigo teased, teeth nipping at the raven's nipples, swirling around the pink bud with his tongue. Touya squirmed underneath him, whining and groaning loudly.

"Shut the fuck up~" came the response as Keigo pounded into the taller alpha faster and harder. "Never, babycakes," the blonde said, using Touya's precum to lube the younger's dick. His back arched as Keigo came in his ass, white coating his inner walls. The raven followed quickly after, shivering slightly as dragged the winged man to meet his lips.