She has never been the type of person to show fear toward anything. Her bravery is what made her such a strong, impactful General in the Clone Wars. When it comes to The Empire, however, she is absolutely terrified. 

"If The Empire knew where we were, we'd be dead already," He reminds her.

Given the fact that she is...was...Darth Vader's greatest weakness, Palpatine would have every stormtrooper at his disposal searching for her right now if he thought she was alive. They would not send a subtle message, no, they would rain down hellfire.

"You're right," She admits. "Do you have any idea who it could be?"

"No, but we're about to find out," He stands up from his seat and moves past (Y/N). "I have to rewire the communication frequencies within this ship before we land. We can't risk someone else tracking the ship here."

(Y/N)'s mind should be fully focused on the potential threat waiting for them on Coruscant, but she can't focus on that. Since the appearance of the butterflies, her mind has been trapped in the past.

"Fives," (Y/N) calls out.

He turns back to (Y/N), responding to her request for him.

"Do you think he will ever find his way back to me?" She asks, keeping her eyes trained on the floor. 

Fives hangs his head a little out of sorrow. (Y/N) always tries so hard to appear okay on the surface. He couldn't count the number of times that he has accidentally walked in on her crying. Of course, she would always wipe away the tears and force a smile on her face. She tries hard to hide her pain, and for the most part, she does a great job at it.

"I believe it's the galaxy's will for you to be together," He states.

"That doesn't really answer the question," She points out.

In the two years since Anakin fell to the dark side, the faith Fives had in his return to the light has faded a little. Deep down, he truly believes that the love Anakin and (Y/N) shared will, at some stage, break through the manipulation of Darth Sidious. 

"Look, I've put my faith in the wrong people for my entire life. I trusted Chancellor Palpatine to do what was right. I trusted the Kaminoans with my brother, Tup, when his inhibitor chip was malfunctioning. Worst of all, I trusted The Republic to believe me when I was trying to save the Jedi," He pauses, taking a moment to reflect on the pain of his past. "After every betrayal, there is one thing I will always trust. That's General Skywalker's love for you. Palpatine is in his head, but you will eventually break him free."

It takes a moment for (Y/N) to process what Fives said. He would never lie to her about something like that; it isn't in his nature. In her heart, she is hopeful that he is right. 

Fives takes the opportunity to reroute the communications channel, leaving (Y/N) alone with her thoughts.

She hasn't returned to Coruscant since the beginning of Order 66. Up until this morning, she had never intended to go back there. There's too much pain and darkness on Coruscant; now more than ever before. The place that was the heart of democracy is now the centre of tyranny.

When Fives finishes modifying the communication frequencies, he and (Y/N) work together to lower the ship through the atmosphere of Coruscant. They go over their plan together in much more detail than they usually do: (Y/N) will go deep into the lower levels to find the mysterious contact and she will wear an earpiece and a small camera as added safety, just so Fives and Arthree can guide her as best as they can.

Upon landing the ship, (Y/N) wastes no time in preparing herself for the task at hand. She has to face the unknown here today, and that scares her more than she'd like to admit. It makes her miss the times when she used to tackle every obstacle with her Co-General at her side.