Prologue

Few years later
At Malhotra Mansion

Breaking news tonight:- "Malaysian Airlines flight carrying three hundred passengers including ten Indians has crushed in the South China Sea. The flight number ML780 that took off from Goa and only 45 minutes away from the landing area at Kuala Lumpur. According to the sources the famous Music band Fab5 were traveling in the same flight. Maybe their souls rest in peace."

Luv:- Mannat you are a strong baby right? Please don't cry, everything will be alright soon.

Kush:- yes baby doll. We are here na, we will faces everything together.

Asha:- it's okey Luv let her empty her feelings.

Luv:- shut up Asha, just shut up. We have promised to our parents that we won't let her cry ever.

Asha:- but.....

Luv:- just get lost from here.

Asha:- Luv why are you doing this to me?

Luv:- (shouted) Buddy tell her to go.

Kush:- Ashu please don't create a scene here. Just get lost.

Asha:- fine. I am going.

Asha's pov:- you can't do this to me Luv. I won't let you replace me with that middle class girl. You are mine, only mine.

At Night

Luv was standing in the balcony when someone kept his/her hand on his shoulder. Luv turned back and hugged her tightly.

Person:- don't worry Luv. Everything will be alright.

Luv:- (crying badly) I need you Meghna, please be with me.

Meghna:- I promise, I will be with you forever, humasha.

*****************★*****************
Finally the prologue is here. Many people requested me to write another sequel of "Crazy love". So here it is. I hope you will love this story.
Cover credit goes to _xxlubnaxx_ Thank you so much Lubna and yeah sorry for bothering you so much...🤗

n_World Aarlin_fernando Bubbleluv20 I_am_lady_capricorn ManNi_lover ChinmayiRao manumystery Fireflies_shines Pournu neha_satakshi sharminsoma Siya43 SnehaPandey804 Suk-24  _love_is_you_ whatalishawritesmahaenterprises  _a__lost__girl_ star_of_the_...

mahaenterprises  _a__lost__girl_ star_of_the_n8
Sorry to bother you all. Please like comment and share...🙈🙈🙈
Take care
Bye
Nahar...💕💕💕