Waking up

Y/N pov:
It was dark and there wasn't light in the room other than from what came from the other side of the window that was in front of the stage I was on
'Why am I on a stage were am I?' When Y/N opened her eyes she sees that her whole look has changed she now looked like a wolf 'Wh-what happened to me how did I get here?!'finally the sound of music starts to play(music is up there) "wh-who or what are you?!"
Eyes shut tight only to open when a metal hand touches Y/N's head makes her look up to see a woman who looked like a dancer with how she looked.
"Y-Y/N?" Said the woman "How do you know my name?" The woman looked sad but it was hard to tell with how she looked to be happy "Oh sweetheart a mother always knows who there children are I knew it was you when I turned on that you are my little girl"
'Wait thats mom?!'taken a moment to process what had been said "M-Mom"
"Yes dear?" After a moment of silence "what happened?" She frowns from what I had asked but answered anyway "Your father dear did this to us..."
"Mom what do you mean 'Dad' you never talked about him?"

Clara pov:
'My sweet daughter you didn't deserve this life we now have' "Sigh" looks at
Y/N "My dear your father had cheated on me when we were married and when I learned of his affair with another woman..." she was looking at me with her new body that had a toothy grin on her face but she still looked concern and curious in her eyes
"My dear Y/N I had found out he had cheated when it was time to take you home from the hospital, and he was out getting us some food so I left before he came back not wanting to fight."