59. Circle

In the period approaching the college entrance examination, the entrusted tasks of the [Zhigo] app suddenly became frequent.

Most of them trigger the "Nearby People" function. The clients are all classmates around Jiang Yu, some she knows, and some other classes don't.

The regrets of these clients are basically related to the college entrance examination. Some are choosing the wrong major, some are delaying their studies because of love, etc...

Therefore, in the last two months, Jiang Yu's grades did not improve much, but he knew more and more friends, his social life became richer and richer, and he received more invitations to watch movies and go shopping than before. .

In the past, the little transparent, who had no sense of existence on campus, once became the most popular girl in the school, and its popularity was soaring.

These people who like Jiang Yu are basically friends she has helped and who are very devoted to her.

Every day after school, Qiuli would pull her out from the pile of students who wanted to invite Jiang Yu to drink milk tea for dinner, and forcibly take her to the library to read and review.

"Even if you pass the art recruitment interview, your cultural score should not be too low. If you can't pass the cultural class, the gods will not be able to save you."

Qiu Li took her to the study room in a small cubicle where no one was there, pressed her on a chair, took out a pile of review notes and exercise books, and stared at her to study: "Tomorrow is the three-mode provincial exam, focus, watch I know where I am in the province."

"I know, I know." Jiang Yu opened the exercise book and said with a pen in his mouth: "I find that my boyfriend is getting less and less cool."

Qiu Li sat slantingly at the table, sketching out the main points of the notes for her, and said indifferently, "Why do you want me to be cool?"

"Do you remember when you first met." Jiang Yu took out big black-rimmed glasses from his schoolbag and put them on the bridge of his nose: "The boyfriend at that time, as soon as he wore sunglasses, no one loved him."

"right now?"

Jiang Yu nodded, his glasses fell on the tip of his nose, and looked at him with narrow Danfeng eyes: "Now, like the monk Tang, I talk and talk like mosquitoes in my ears every day..."

Before he finished his words, Jiang Yu felt that his waist was pinched.

She moved her gaze downwards and saw the young boy's unsteady hand, which fell on her slender waist which was gripped by her.

Immediately afterwards, he gave a strong mention, Jiang Yu was forced to stand up to meet him, and then he sealed his lips.

Jiang Yu opened his eyes wide and swept around.

The compartments in the study room were extremely narrow, and no one else saw it. The surroundings were extremely quiet, with the sound of the students rustling writing in the next room.

Qiu Li looted her greedily, as if to swept everything about her.

She grabbed the folds of the notebook, and finally found a breathing space. Jiang Yu quickly moved away from his face and leaned against his neck, gasping for breath...

His **** low voice rang in his ears--

"Tang Seng would do this?"

"..."

She lost.

Jiang Yu pushed Qiu Li away and gave him a fierce look: "I said, in school, you can't always treat me... this way..."