35. Library

The New Year's Day party was a lot of trouble. Several older sisters headed by He Zilu were all taken to the public security organs for investigation.

Coincidentally, He Zilu had just grown up in the first two weeks and was already a person with civil capacity.

Therefore, as long as Jiang Yu and the other girls who have been bullied insist on pursuing them, she will definitely not end well.

The He's family turned around, threatened and lured, trying to get the girls in the school to abandon the accusation against He Zilu.

However, the direct consequence of this is that it didn't take long for the He family to be on the verge of bankruptcy under Xie Yuan's capital means.

Everyone has to pay for what he did wrong.

After the party, the senior management of Yuxi Middle School also began to rectify internally and crack down on campus violence. Qin Fei of the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment and a group of teachers who turned a blind eye to bullying were forced to leave their jobs and left the question of teacher style and morality on their resumes. Bad discipline.

The school atmosphere does get better day by day, even the comparison between students is much less.

Near the end of the term, Qiu Li always took Jiang Yu to the library to review.

To urge her to study, Jiang Yu originally thought Qiuli was just playing Jiang Manyi casually, but he didn't expect that he was actually playing for real.

During this time, he didn't even let her go to the dance studio. As long as he had time, he would stare at her to review her homework.

Quiet dusk, quiet library, warm winter sun shines in from the French windows.

Jiang Yu was absent-mindedly lying on the table, with a math workbook spread out in front of him.

She sometimes uses her mobile phone to watch the teaching videos of ballet movements, and sometimes uses the tip of a pen to tap the melody on the table.

The opposite Qiu Li looked up at her.

The white headphone cord was hidden in her soft hair, and the sun hung around her face like a tulle, her skin seemed to glow, she closed her eyes, her eyelashes curled up, slightly trembling...

She seemed to have been in another world. Following Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake", her soul seemed to be dancing.

The beauty is a bit unreal.

Just like this world that is extremely unreal for him.

Qiu Li couldn't help but stretched out her hand, and her fingertips touched her skin that could be broken by a bomb.

Jiang Yu opened his eyes sensitively: "What are you doing?"

Qiuli bent her index finger and tapped her forehead accordingly: "Be serious."

Jiang Yu nodded obediently: "Oh."

She picked up the pen and began to draw parabolic calculation math problems on the draft paper seriously, scratching her head for a long time, and only doing a few multiple-choice questions.

Qiu Li's test paper is about to end, Jiang Yu is still smashing on the multiple-choice questions, and his hair is almost bald.

He simply pulled over Jiang Yu's exercise book, checked it, and crossed her answer with a red pen: "Wrong, this is also wrong, this is also wrong, you can do the simplest set of questions. will not?"

Jiang Yu looked at his exercise book full of red crosses, lay down on the table discouragedly, and sighed, "It's really hard to learn."

Qiuli sat next to her, took the draft paper in front of her, and said, "I'll tell you."