- S2 - episode 2 -

Start from the beginning

"Yah!" Jennie exclaimed then she went to tickle Ella. The whole room was filled with shouts and laughter. Chaeyoung who was by the door cannot help but to smile, she decided to just let the two and not join them.

Ella is right. Jennie will be a great mom.

____________________

"Oh! Chongah!" Lisa shouted.

"Chaengieeeeeeeee~" Jisoo called while running towards the girl who was sitting on one of the couches in the cafeteria.

The two girls reached the blonde girl and engulfed her in a tight hug as if they haven't seen each other for 3 years when it's only for 3 days.

"W-wait I c-can't breathe" Chaeyoung managed to say.

"Oops sorry" Lisa laughed.

"Chaengie, are you here for auditions? Or are you casted on the streets? Or they watched your performance during winter fest and they called you in already?" Jisoo bombarded her with questions.

Chaeyoung just laughed and keeps on shaking her head no. The two girls are really curious why their friend is in their company.

"I'm actually with-"

"Me. She's with me" they heard.

Jisoo and Lisa looked at the voice and they saw Jennie holding a tray with two drinks and some fries and salad. Then they looked at each other.

"Why?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa just stayed quiet, she already knew that there is something going on between the two since that night she drove Chaeyoung home. It's just that she repects their personal lives and didn't ask anymore questions.

"Yah, you two are suspicious. During winter fest you two were like dedicating songs for each other then before we went home you two weren't talking to each other then that night had a netflix date. You two were with Ella the other day too, and now you brought Chaengie here" Jisoo squinted her eyes at the two.

"Wait, you know Ella?" Of all the things that Jisoo said that was the only one that got Chaeyoung's attention.

"Yes! I love that cutie. She's Jennie's niece. I've met her a few times especially during Royal Fest" Jisoo said.

"Oh, that's... nice" Chaeyoung said, she's kinda proud that Ella knows how to keep a secret.

"You two are suspicious too. You always call Lisa "my Lali or my Lisa" and this monkey always blush and stutter when talking to you" Jennie said.