"Will a kiss make it better?" I asked. When he crossed his arms and shook his head, I puckered my lips and leaned down. When I didn't feel anything I opened my eyes to see him smirk before taking off across the yard. I ran after him and followed him into his backyard. My eyes widened when I saw everyone on this side of the road, which was a giant circle, all shared a giant field as a backyard. The houses across the field were probably like a half mile away. He ran behind one of the three trees behind his house and peeked around it. He laughed as I ran up to the tree. I tried to trick him out, but he anticipated my moves.

"I want a kiss!" I whined as he started running again. He laughed at me, but I caught him. I threw my arms around his waist and pulled him up against me. He turned in my arms so he was facing me and put his hands on the side of my neck.

"Haven't you heard no kissing until marriage?" He whispered.

"Who said that?" I asked leaning my head down to kiss his shoulder.

"The Duggers." I pulled my head back and made a face.

"You watch 19 kids and counting?"

"My mother does." He sighed.

"Well I don't watch that." I said before leaning down and pressing my lips to his. He quickly responded and moved his soft lips against mine.

"Ooh, this is getting good!" I heard a voice that sounded a lot like Tom's yell. I pulled my lips a centimeter away from Alex's and looked down at him.

"No sex until marriage Alex!" Lacey yelled. Alex rolled his eyes.

"Why are we friends with them?" I shrugged and leaned down to kiss him again.

"Uh, it's like a gay porno out here!" Tom yelled. I turned to glare at Tom and Lacey who were standing in the doorway of the glass sliding door leading out to the backyard.

"Have you ever seen a gay porno?" I asked.

"No." He said crossing his arms.

"Well they don't look like this." Alex said taking my hand and pulling me over to them.

"C'mon, I'll give you guys a tour." He said leading me inside. We hurried over to the front door where he took his shoes off and motioned for me to do the same.

"My mother doesn't like people wearing shoes in the house." He said rolling his eyes. "Come this way." He said taking my hand again and leading me into the large room we had just walked through.

"So on the right is the dining room and kitchen." He said. "And to the left is the living room." The kitchen was big with all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. It flowed nicely to the dining room which was just a dining table and chairs. Across from all that and down two steps were two black leather couches, a recliner, and a rocking chair. There was a huge flat screen TV and a fireplace. He then led us down a set of stairs to a finished basement. It was carpeted and had another huge flatscreen TV with a x-box and a ton of games. There were couches and bean bags. He led us back upstairs and before he could lead us away I went over to the fireplace. On the shelf above it there were two pictures. It was two military pictures.

"Who are they?" I asked turning to Alex. He smiled.

"Those are my two older brothers Shaun and Jasper. Shaun is 24 and Jasper is 22. They are both fighting in Afghanistan right now. They are actually coming back in a month though. They've been gone for six months."

"Wow, that's a long time." I said quietly. When I looked at the pictures closer, I saw how closely they resembled Alex.

"Yeah, they send pictures all the time though, so we know they're okay." I kissed the top of his head and he led us around to stairs leading up. He quickly led us down the hall up there.