" Niyonika suddenly came to my basement hideout and saw me writing, she snatched the book and threw that and started rebuking me for being so softhearted. She wanted me to become a monster just like her. Being soft was a curse according to her. And, she never would accept her only son's innocence destroying  her bigger cruel plans. I was writing this song that day, before she stormed into my peaceful  life and destroy it. That's why it is unfinished as I didn't get time to finish it. Hell, I didn't even know that few of the remaining of that innocent Manik were still stored in the storeroom until you waltzed into my life."

He said absentmindedly grazing the words of his innocent 14 years old heart.

" Nandini, my mother never was a mother who love or protect her child but use as pawn. She might be the high and mighty Niyonika Malhotra to the world but I know what kind of evil witch she is. She never left any stone unturned to trouble my life and seeing you that day with my past, scared me of losing the only best thing of my life."

He pulled her infront of him and making her stand between his legs. Then lifted her left wrist and placed a kiss over her "Manik" tattoo which had became his new obsession.  He had prohibited her wearing any bracelet while they were alone at their home. So that he could admire and shower his love to the tattoo. According to him, that reminds him how lucky he was to have loyal fans who worship his passion for music. And also,  how freaking lucky he was to have his craziest loyal fan as girlfriend.

Placing another wet kiss over the tattoo he continued caressing it
" the thought of Niyonika destroying Us, scares me each day. You don't know Nandini but if that witch gets to know about us, she wouldn't spare a single second to destroy it. And, this frightening me to the core. I love you, I cant live without you baby. I will die."

Nandini saw how broken he was, she always respected the businesswoman  Niyonika as she was like a role model, a diva. Her attitude, aura, charisma were undeniable. But, the more she was knowing the mother Niyonika, her hatred toward her was increasing drastically. Her own father didn't have faith in her faith, but loved her very much. She had a loving childhood and parents. But, Manik had nothing. His father was an old billionaire living in San Fransisco leaving  the child behind with the mother who doesn't love her only son. Manik had everything but love. Her broken fallen angel.

"oh Manik!!" unable to control the pain, she hugged him. Manik rested his head on her chest and let the defected tears flow away. They both were crying embracing eachother.
She silently promised straight her world king's poster to protect and love him forever. She won't let Niyonika break them at any cost.

"Manik, no matter what, please always remember that, we will always be together. Manik promise." she whispered dropping soothing kisses on his hair and Manik just hugged her tighter than possible in response.

____________

It's around 10pm at night and finally Manik and Nandini finished with the song. Manik was quite impressed with Nandini finishing the song and he really liked her version more than the original his version. He knew the song turned out an outstanding one and he was thinking to i include it in his next album if Nandini agreed.

A loud sound of Nandini's hungry stomach broke his trance and saw his girlfriend trying to hide her embarrassment.

He laughed out loud and teased her
" Ahh..Chotu sa stomach is hungry.. Chalo lets go, and lets have some food outside. I really could use some fresh air."

" but Manik, hum bahar sath nehi ja sakte. We can't take anymore risk that too now. "
Manik weighed her worry and nodded affirmatively. He then took out his phone and ordered food for them and walked out of the studio. Nandini silently followed him to the open terrace and saw how his back muscles were tensed all over again. They just had a peaceful moment with the song making forgetting the world and again reality hit their peace.