"It's Cass." Steph answered with a shrug. "And those pick up lines were iconic. The best."

"Weird." Tim said, grinning. "I don't even know how you came up with some of them." Steph answered his unasked question with a wink, causing Tim to chuckle and roll his eyes fondly.

"Will you tell us one?" Dinah asked, her eyes alight with happiness.

Steph smirked, "Are you French? Because Eiffel for you." Tim groaned. "No. Not again. I am not going through that again."

"You loved it." Steph insisted. (Which, yeah. She had a point. Tim could admit that, not out loud of course, she was right. He loved it because it made her so happy. Sue him. He loved seeing her happy.)

....

The next was another picture of Tim and Steph. In this, they were both fast asleep on the couch. Tim's arms were around Steph's waist, his head resting in the crook of her neck. Steph had her hands in Tim's back pressed against his chest. Both were sleeping peacefully, looking so young and innocent.

There was more blushing from the two in the photo. And more cooing.

....

The next thing to be shown was another video.

It began, soft music filtering through as it focused on the three teens in the middle of the room: Cass, Steph, and Tim.

Tim was holding Steph's hand with one of his, another around her waist. Her other hand was on his shoulder, and he was teaching her the basic steps to a waltz.

"How the hell are you so good at this?" onscreen Steph asked as she tripped over her feet.

Onscreen Tim shrugged. "Years of practice."

Steph scoffed. "Yeah, next you'll be telling me you can speak and read multiple languages." At Tim's silence, she glanced up. "No way, really?"

Tim gave a sheepish smile.

Steph gasped, "How many?"

"English, Sign Language, Arabic, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, French, Italian. I'm working on learning Japanese now." Tim answered her. He didn't look like it was that big of a deal, and he didn't sound like he was gloating either. It was just something he knew.

"How? Why?" Cass spoke up from where she was practicing her ballet.

Tim shrugged. "Some my parents wanted me to learn. Others I learned for fun. I was bored a lot as a kid."

Tim dipped Steph suddenly, grinning mischievously as she shrieked in surprise.

"Oh it is on, Boyfriend Wonder." She said, tackling him to the floor. She began to tickle him, only stopping when he flipped them over and she found her back to the floor.

"If you want to continue tickling me, you have to catch me." he smirked, leaping up and running out of the ballroom.

Steph quickly chased after him, their laughter fading from the video. Cass grinned, shaking her head fondly as she walked up to the camera.

"Silly little brother. Loved much." is all she said, as she reached out and cut the video off.

Steph was grinning as she thought back on that day, and Tim forced himself not to smile at the elated look in her eyes. It was... refreshing, seeing her this way. He missed it.

The room was in laughter by the time the video was done, all but Bruce offering up a chuckle. Bruce, however, could not hide the small smile he had. He had watched Stephanie over the years and had noticed how melancholy she seemed, like she was missing something -or someone- special.