"Where is she now?" Bruce asked, looking at the screen with an unreadable expression.

Tim's smile fell, replaced with a frown. "In this universe? Dead. In my universe? Probably in Gotham, if she knows about my... death."

He quickly switched to the next photo, obviously done with the topic.

....

The next one was a video, blurry at the beginning but clearing a few seconds in.

A notebook was held up to the screen, depicting the clear phrase, "Trying to get Robin into the pool." The notebook disappeared and was replaced with a very familiar grinning boy. Conner, or as Tim knew him, Kon.

"Is that..." M'gann started, trailing off as the video continued.

"Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!" Bart cried out, appearing on the screen. "Come into the water, it feels great!!"

The camera flipped over to the left to show Tim sitting on the edge of a chair, typing away at a computer. "No." Tim answered, not even sparing a glance. Bart, both on screen and off, pouted.

And then the camera was shaken as it was handed over to Kon. After the clone had righted the device, the viewers could clearly see the blonde girl who'd originally been holding it.

"Wow, it's me!" Cassie off screen exclaimed, a mix of confusion and delight in her tone.

On screen Cassie ran towards Tim, reaching out to grab him. Tim, in a sudden flurry of movement, flipped away from her hands and kicked her into the pool. Bart on screen burst out laughing, along with many of the supers watching the video.

"F you, Tim!" Cassie called out as she squeezed water out of her hair.

"No." Tim replied, still not looking away from his screen.

The camera was once again adjusted, this time being placed on a nearby surface, where you could still see what was happening perfectly.

Kon calmly walked over to his best friend, a grin on his face. "Tim." he said.

"Kon." Tim responded.

"Tim." Kon stressed.

Tim finally looked up, quirking an eyebrow.

"Why won't you get in the pool?" Kon asked, pouting. Cassie and Bart mimicked his expression.

"I'm working?" Tim asked, the confusion clear in his tone.

"Yeah, but whyyyyyyy? It's summer, we should be having fun!" Bart whined, showcasing this by jumping into the pool.

"Batman needs me to finish this report." Tim answered.

At this, the viewers all glowered. The Bats all looked confused, knowing that Bruce would never stop them from having fun with their friends. Ever. He encouraged it, even.

On screen Cassie groaned while Kon muttered something that looked suspiciously like, "Batman can go fuck himself."

And then suddenly video Bart was choking and flailing in the deep end of the water, letting out sputtering gasps as he tried to stay afloat. Kon and Cassie whirled around to look at him, both reaching out, but before they could, another splash was heard and Tim was grabbing Bart and holding him up.

Bart grinned. "Tricked ya. Now you have to stay in." Tim glared fiercely at him, ignoring the laughter of his other two friends. "Not. Funny." he said, though everyone could see how his lips upturned.

The video ended as Kon ran forward and pushed a button, the screen frozen on Cassie's laughing face, Kon's smile, and Tim splashing Bart with water.