Bee An Inspiration (B.T.Y.)

Start from the beginning

She nodded. "Don't worry, Gia. Everything is fine here. We are just a little bit busier now."

"Oh, I hope that I don't disturb you all."

"Of course you don't. By the way, if you want to search for Mariska, she's in the office room. Lätizia is here as well."

"That's nice! I haven't told her as well," she chuckled.

Then, Gia and Adelina greeted the others before they walked upstairs. She handed Ludwig to Adelina and started knocking the door.

Mariska hadn't said any words but Gia could hear some footsteps. Gia knocked again the door on purpose to annoy her. Gia asked Adelina to step back, while she turned around her body, so Mariska could just see her back.

"Erm, I'm sorry but who are you?" Mariska asked. She opened the door but she stayed inside the room.

Gia turned around again to finally look at Mariska. "Can I come in?"

"Georgia!"

Mariska immediately hugged Gia so tight. The last time they met was in January when Gia and Seb could visit Vienna before he was busy with his new team.

Then, she glanced to find out that Adelina was there too with Ludwig. "Oh, Aunty Lina! Ludwig! You both are here too!"

"Yes, Mariska. How are you?"

"I'm great, Aunty. I'm sorry that Tobi and I rarely visit you. We both are very busy."

Adelina smiled. "It's fine, Mariska. Your works are more important."

"Can you please wait inside? Lätizia is sleeping and I need to go down first," Mariska asked.

"It's fine. Just go."

Mariska quickly walked downstairs, while Gia, Ludwig, and Adelina entered the office room. They looked at 1-year-old Lätizia who was sleeping in the travel crib before they sat down on the couch.

Around 5 minutes later, Mariska had came back to the room. "I've ordered some drinks for all of us."

"Oh, thanks, Mariska."

Mariska smiled at Gia. Then, she sat down next to her who was holding Ludwig on her lap. "When did you arrive?"

"We arrived last Saturday, but we just stayed at home until yesterday. And today, Seb has an event to attend at the MuseumsQuartier."

"What event? Tobi and I are too busy, so we know nothing about that. I could even barely text you in the last few days."

"Seb has been appointed as one of the ambassadors of Bio Bienen Apfel. It is a project where they raise awareness on making a safe habitat for bees," Gia explained as what he told her.

Mariska was amazed with that. "Oh wow! Seems like he has been doing a lot of things nowadays. Didn't you just tell me some weeks ago that he becomes BWT ambassador and will do the project of reducing the use of plastic bottles?"

"You are absolutely right. And actually, we can watch the press conference today."

"Oh, where can we watch it?" Mariska asked. "It will be streamed or something?"

Gia nodded. "Yes, it will be streamed on Facebook and YouTube at 10."

Mariska immediately looked at her watch. "It's half an hour to go. I want to watch him, Gia. We can use my laptop. Forgetting my job for an hour or so won't hurt, I guess."

Gia and Adelina laughed. Then, they talked about some more things before Mariska took her laptop from her office table and brought it to the table in front of the sofa.

Gia told Mariska where they could watch the press conference. They all smiled when they saw Seb sitting in front with some other ambassadors.

Some minutes later, Seb was already outside of the building as it was his time to be interviewed. They all chuckled when they saw him demonstrate how a bee pollinated a flower with using a bee plush.

"You should buy a bee plush and let Seb teach Ludwig about that," Adelina said, which was followed by Gia and Mariska's laugh.

"You are right, mom. I'm gonna buy it soon for him."

After almost one and half an hour, the event finished. Gia expressed her pride towards her husband as he kept inspiring her and many people out there, especially his fans.

Without Gia and Adelina knowing, Mariska had ordered some foods for their lunch. Before they had their meals, Gia told Mariska that Seb and herself invited her, Tobias, and Lätizia to come to his house on next day for having dinner together. And she welcomed the invitation with a happy feeling.