Bee An Inspiration (B.T.Y.)

Start from the beginning

"That would be nice! I've missed them so much."

"I texted Britta because I wanted to know if she has booked our flight tickets. She will go with us too," Seb informed her. Then, he chuckled when he saw her yawn. "My gorgeous wife is sleepy, I guess. We better sleep now because tomorrow we need to pack."

"You're right, Seb."

Gia started laying on her bed, but she wanted to wait for Seb who went to bathroom first. It didn't take too long until he walked back to bed and laid beside her.

"Good night, Gia."

She smiled. "Good night, Seb."

He gave her a brief kiss before he turned the night lamp off and they fell asleep just some minutes after. The following day would be a busy one for them.

---

It had been the fifth day for Seb, Gia, and Ludwig to be in Vienna, but she hadn't told Mariska about their arrival in the capital city of Austria.

In the morning, Seb and Britta who also stayed at his house were preparing before they went to the MuseumsQuartier, the venue where the press conference was going to be held.

While, Adelina who also stayed there was holding her second grandchild in her arms and happily playing with him. "You are so heavy now, Ludwig," Adelina laughed.

"The last time we checked, he has been 6.5 kg now," Gia told her mother.

"Oh, really? But the most important thing is that he is healthy," Adelina replied before she kissed his chubby cheek.

As it was time to go, Seb approached his wife. "Gia, it's time for us to go."

Gia smiled at him. "Okay. Good luck for today," she said while stroking his chest. "I really like this sweater."

Seb chuckled to hear that. "It's been the hundredth time you said it."

The Paul Smith embroidered sweater that he wore was actually bought by her. She said many times that she was in love with it and she believed that it would look perfect on him.

"I'll go now, okay? If there's something, you can text Britta. And don't forget to invite Mariska to come here tomorrow."

She nodded at him. On that day, Gia, Ludwig, and Adelina would visit the bookstore and she wanted to surprise Mariska. Seb and Gia had also agreed to invite Mariska and Tobias to have dinner together at their house.

He kissed her forehead and lips before he turned his attention to Ludwig. Then, he and Britta didn't forget to say goodbye to Adelina as well.

When they had gone, Gia walked to her bedroom as she was the only one who hadn't changed her clothes. Beside her own bag, she needed to bring Ludwig's diaper bag as well. After she was ready, they left the house and waited for a taxi.

Gia's smile was getting broader when the store was finally seen from a distance. Sometimes, she missed working there daily.

The driver dropped them off right in front of the store. Then, Gia who held Ludwig in her arms led Adelina to enter the building. The employees who saw them quickly welcomed them.

"Georgia, I didn't know that you would come here."

Gia smiled and stroked Sarah's arm. "I've been in Vienna in the last few days, to be honest. How are you, Sarah?"

"I'm great. What about you?" she asked before she glanced at Adelina and smiled.

"We all are fine too. Is everything okay here?"