Part 9

Part 9

"Oh come on!" I say throwing my hands up in the air feeling annoyed

Everyone looks at me and I continue talking

"Did you really have to come right now, I'm tired and I just got out of the shower and I really want some tea before I go to bed!. So would YOU please leave and you can kidnap them some other day" I say to Moriarty

John looked at me shocked that I would say that about them.

"I would but it's not them that I need...it's you"

Sherlock began to speak but was cut of by one of Moriarty's men. He placed the gun further into his head.

"What do you want?" I asked him

"You know what I want..." He told me

"No I don't so just tell me so you can leave"

"The disk!, where is the disk" he asked me

"I don't know" I asked unsure if I was playing this out right

Moriarty came closer to me and put his arm around my neck holding me still with the gun further in my head.

"No!...stop!" Sherlock told him

"It's ok... I've been held at gun point 554 times, I can handle this."

He looks at me with wide eyes then it disappears.

"So are you going to tell me where it is or am I going to have to find it myself..." He asks me

"You can find it yourself but you won't find it in this apartment building or anywhere around this complex" I said trying to release his grip on my neck, it was starting to hurt

"Boys go find it!" He shouts to his men. "OK stop playing games where'd you put the disk!" He says releasing his grip but before I could leave he smashes me into the wall.

Sherlock starts to come close but John blocks him off knowing that Moriarty would shoot him.

"Sherlock just wait she knows what she's doing.." I hear John whisper to Sherlock

"It's ok Sherlock I'm not going to tell him" reassure him.

I look into Moriarty's eyes and that's when he hits my in the face with his gun. I fall to the floor feeling pain all on my face. It's like a throbbing pain and it won't go away. I close my eyes because it helps with the pain a little bit.

"He's gone, he got away!" I hear Sherlock tell John who is trying to get me to stand up.

"Come on Christi stand up" John says to me. I try standing but when I stand my head starts hurting and I can't stand anymore.

"We've got to get you to a doctor!" Sherlock says

"I am a doctor" John says back to him.

Next thing you know I'm being lifted onto the couch and I have to stay straight up and I can't fall asleep.

"Don't closer your eyes, we need to keep you awake." John says to me and I try my hardest.

"You have a concussion" Sherlock tells me. "We have to keep you on lock down for 2 weeks just in case something bad happens again. You know you should of let me hit him Christi" Sherlock tells me while putting a bag of ice to my head which was making it worse.

"No I shouldn't have you would've got shot and then I wouldn't know what to do. At least getting hit in the head is better than having you get shot."

"You're a pain sometimes you know that" I asks me

"Yeah I know, so can you stop putting this ice pack on my head. It's not helping at all." I say taking the icepack off my head and throwing it on the floor.

****

It's been two days and Sherlock won't let me leave the flat. John tried reasoning with him but we all know how persistent he is. He finished the case about the man that got hit near that car. Turns out the guy did get hit with somethings but it wasn't from the car. It was some sort of boomerang thing. I'm currently sitting in my bed because Sherlock threatened John that if I ever get up from the bed that I would have some serious consequences. But we all know that nothing is going to happen to me.

"John!" I yell through the flat

I don't hear him coming

"John!" I yell even louder. This time he comes running in the room.

"What what's wrong!" He says with panic in his eyes

"Can I get up to go to the bathroom or is Sherlock saying that I can't?" I ask him ignoring the fact that I just might've given this man a mini heart attack.

"Yes, Yes you can go to the bathroom just don't leave this flat okay?" He says to me

"Alright I won't go anywhere....today" I say faster than the rest of the words. John walks out of the room and I follow him making my way over to the bathroom. Once I'm done I hear Sherlock come in the door and see him carrying a bag of some sort.

"What are you doing out of bed?" He says to me while I make my way over to the kitchen to make some tea.

"I was just going to the bathroom..." I say stirring my cup of tea.

"Well then you need to go back to bed" He says to me

"No way!...I'm done being sick. This is the most sick days I've ever encountered and I don't like it!"

"Well you'll be having a lot more sicks days then..." He says putting that bag on the table.

"What's in the bag?" I ask no one in particular

"Something now go...." Sherlock told me turning around from the table and walking my way. I turn around and head back to my bedroom.

"I'll find out sooner or later!" I yell back to Sherlock

"We'll see!" he says back

-Lai1114