122.Naya khatra

(Suddenly Sid's phone started ringing. He went to attend call downwards. Then be call Avu there. She made pillow wall beside Pihu and went downstairs. Sid and Avu were discussing something about their work.

After some time Avu went upstairs to see on Pihu. She opened the room and got shocked. She saw that Pihu is not there in their room. She searched whole room. She went downstairs)

Avu (crying) : Sid.. Sid...

Sid : what happened? Why are you crying?

Avu : Sid Pihu is not in room.

Sid : What? Nahi hain matlab? Yahi hogi. You searched her?

Avu : Yes Sid she is not in room. I searched her. Sid please search her. Kaha hogi meri bacchi?

Sid : Kuch nahi hoga. We will find her.

(They all started finding her. Sid called their friends. They all also came and started searching. But they couldn't find her. Avu was crying like hell. Sid's phone started ringing. He put it on  speaker.)

Sm1 : How are you Sid?

Sid : Manjul you?

Man : yes me. So apni bacchi ko dhundh rahe ho? Mat dhundho. Woh mere pass hain. Bohot pyari hain yaar.

(All got shocked)

Sid : Don't you dare to do anything to her. I will kill you.

Man : Shant man. See she is with me only. I can do what...

Sid : No no please. Don't do anything to her. I will do whatever you want.

Man : Good job. Now bring 10 lakhs near sea shore. I will give her to you then.

Sid : Ok

(He cuts the call. Avu faints.)

Sid : Avu avu utho... paani lao koi.

(She got up.)

Avu (crying) : Sid bring her. She is so small Sid. She needs me.

Sid : yes Avu. I will.

Abhi : Sid just give minutes mein 10 lakhs ready ho jayenge. I asked our manager to come near office. We will take that from him while going. And I informed cops also.

Sid : Ok.

Abhi : ab chalo.

Sid : Yeah.

(All went on sea shore and saw that...
.
.
.
EOC***