89.The interview

In morning...

(Of course Avu woke up first. She found herself in the tighetst grip of Sid. She blushed hard. She tried to free herself from it. After a lot efforts she got up without waking Sid up. She did her morning chores and made breakfast for them.

Just then Sid's phone beeped. She checked it. It was message from the company that he has to give interview in evening for job. She then kept the phone aside. She took out some books for Sid to prepare for his interview. Then she looked at time. It was 11 am. She went towards bed.)

Avu : Sid wake up.

Sid : No

Avu : Sid utho na

Sid : Nahi

Avu : Sid if you consider me as your friend then you will get up quickly.

(Without wasting any second Sid got up from bed and went in washroom. He came back in half an houra and quietly sat on chair) .

Avu : Good. Now breakfast.

Sid : Hmm

Avu : Waise you have to give interview in evening.

Sid (shocked) : What?

Avu : What happened? Why are you so shocked?

Sid : Avu how will I give interview? I didn't give any interview in my whole damn life.

Avu : Sid don't worry. Kuch nahi hoga. I will help you. See I put some books there. You just read them and revise everything. Then you will be ready for interview.

Sid : Avu mujhse nahi hoga. Tum hi karado na.

Avu : Ok. First eat.

(They both finished breakfast. Avu taught him everything. She prepared him for interview. In evening they both went to the interview place. Sid was hella nervous and fiddling his fingers. Avu kept hand on his shoulder)

Avu : Sid don't worry. Everything will be okay. You revised everything in just 5 hours. It means you have great sense. Why are you taking tension? Nervousness is not good for interview. Trust me you will rock it.

(Sid smiled and hugged her. She hugged him back. Then Sid went for interview. Avu sat their only praying for Sid. After some time he came back.)

Avu : What happened?

Sid : Avu..

Avu : Bolo na..

Sid : Avu woh...

Avu : Ha bolo na..

Sid : Avu I got the job.

Avu : What? Seriously. Yayyy. Congratulations.

(They hugged each other tightly)

Avu : Chlo now there is another surprise for you.

Sid : What?

Avu : Bhul gaye?

Sid : Par kya?

EOC***