Chapter 5

Saturday, 8 July
11:11 am

Mikasa woke up from the burning, hot sun on her face. The birds were chirping in the sky and the sky was blue and clear.

"Guys wake up" Mikasa groaned. Armin was already up and dressed, she assumed Eren was in the shower becuase she heard it running the rap running. "Armin, why didn't you wake me up?" The long haired boy emerged from the door that had steam coming from it, "Becuase you looked cute when you were asleep" He has nothing but a towel on his waist. Mikasas eyes began to wonder, he was built...no sculpted like a Greek god. His hair was on his shoulder and God, she would do anything to comb her fingers through it again. His biceps weren't huge but he had muscle, his abs were prominent and visible. "You can always just ask to touch you know?" Eren smirked. "Who said I wanted to touch?" Mikasa got up and heads towards the shower door, "You've got some drool on your lips" He winked. "Becuase I just woke up, dumbass" Mikasa said wiping her mouth and going in to the bathroom door.

"can you guys not flirt in front of me? It's making me feel kinda uncomfortable. My best friends like the eachother, like what the fuck?" Armin said with a disgusted expression. "We don't like eachother, we're just...very friendly".
"Yeah okay. Friendly," Armin said air quoting, "people don't kiss eachother so passionately"
"We told you, it was meaningless" Eren said with an almost regretful face.
"Eren you're a player, you know that right?"
"I know, I'm super hot. Why wouldn't I have bitches on my dick?" Armin rolled his eyes.
"I've seen you kiss a ton of people at parties and those, those were meaningless, not last nights one"
"Whatever Armin" Eren said.

The boys waited for Mikasa to get ready downstairs in the livingroom. "Mikasa, hurry up!" Armin shouted. They had been waiting 45 minutes now. "I'm doing my makeup, I'll be ready in a sec". The boys slumped on the couch. "You know Mikasa thought, I was bisexual becuase I called you pretty"
"Oh, thanks I guess. You're pretty too bro"
The boys did their hand shake and did that hug that boys always do. Mikasa came down the stairs with her hair in two pony tails, wearing a short, sleevless black dress with ripped stockings and her Doc Martins. Her makeup consisted of black eyeshadow and eyeliner and today she wore lipgloss instead of dark lipstick. A spike chocker on her neck along with her crystal necklaces and her cross earring "Gay".
She fake coughed. "Shut up, bitch"