~chapter eleven~

dahlia

dahlia. stream tonight with the dt don't miss it :]

Comments;

sapnap dahl, you were supposed to explicitly state that i would be there so that you would get views, now you've messed it up
^dahlia. oh yes my bad, SAPNAP WILL BE ON MY STREAM I REPEAT SAPNAP WILL BE ON MY STREAM, was that good??
^sapnap much better

user1 what will you guys be streaming?
^dahlia. just messing around but it will be fun i promise!!!

georgenotfound why do we always have to stream so late?? Just because i have a flexible schedule does not mean i want to stream with you guys at two am every day
^dreamwastaken boohoo go cry about it

View more comments...

*real life; Dahlia's pov*

I sat up in my bed as I had just replied to a comment on my post, I would be streaming in about two hours so I had time to take a shower and get everything set up. I got out of bed and walked out to my kitchen, I let out a sigh as I looked around at the dishes in my sink, at least it's something to do while I wait to stream. I smiled to myself as an idea came to my mind, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and connected the Bluetooth to the speaker I kept in my kitchen and shuffled my playlist in hopes music would make this boring task more enjoyable.

Once I had finished my dishes I walked back to my room to turn on my computer, with the music distracting me the dishes took more time than I thought and I now had no time to take a shower. The guys wanted me in a vc thirty minutes before I had to stream for god knows why but I agreed anyway. Not that I would ever tell any of them this but I actually enjoyed talking to them sometimes so this wouldn't be terrible.

I smiled softly as I joined the call to a certain british boy speaking to his friends about something I was unsure of due to joining the conversation late. My thoughts were interrupted when i heard my friend yell my name "Dahl, you're here" the texan yelled in excitement and I heard the other two boys laugh at his sudden excitement "hey Sap, how are you guys". I listened to them all tell me about their days as I opened minecraft and joined the world that they told me would be playing on today. "I met someone at the grocery store yesterday," George said, pulling me out of focus on my second monitor, I was glad that they couldn't see my face since I knew my confusion and slight unwarranted jealousy was visible.

"Really, who" Clay asked and I smiled out of gratitude knowing that I wouldn't have to be the one to dig deeper into his life "oh uhm h-her name is erm Claire" the boy stammered obviously uncomfortable but if he didn't want to speak on the topic why would he bring it up. I audibly sighed as I sat back in my chair and silently cursed to myself as I realized the boys on the call had just heard my frustration. "You good Dahl" Sapnap asked with worry evident in his tone "oh yeah all good here" I laughed before muting myself in the call.

"Why would he talk to a new girl if we were still working things out" I whispered to myself as I took the headset off and stood from my chair. This boy was all I had been thinking about for so long and he knows that, well to an extent. He didn't know that I had been thinking and that I really do want a relationship with him, maybe he figured I was leading him on. Maybe he figured that I had forgotten there were ever feelings there at all, I don't blame him. With all that's been happening with my schedule and me talking to him less, if the roles were reversed I would probably start to think I had been forgotten about too.

"Dahl, Dahl are you there" I heard a voice yell from my headset that was laying on my desk, I took a deep breath as I picked it up and slipped the black headset over my ears immediately met with frantic yelling that was most likely there to get my attention. I unmuted myself and began speaking to the three boys on the other end of the call "sorry guys I got distracted" I apologized and heard different responses throughout the call "it's all good but you should probably start your stream soon" my friends informed me and I agreed.

I switched tabs on my computer before opening twitch and deafening in the call. I pressed the start stream and titled it 'minecraft with the dream team' and waited as my blue starting screen filled the screens of the people joining my stream. I smiled to myself as I unmuted and began to speak to my viewers, "hello hello everyone, how are we all doing today" I asked as I looked over to chat to read the messages. "Good how are you, I'm good thank you for asking" I read and replied all with a smile spread across my face. Although my viewers couldn't see me, a smile was always on my face when on stream, times like these I wish my fans could see how happy they make me.

"Ok guys well let's jump back into the call and start playing" I announced as I undefended in the call to hear them talking about me. "I don't know where she went'' Nick said to his friends and I just listened trying to find a good point to intervene "she probably got distracted again" Dream told the boys and I laughed slightly at the comment "wait that was her laugh, Dahl you're back" Sapnap yelled excitedly making me laugh again "yes, yes hello. Sorry I left to go start my stream and I guess I forgot to say something".

During the whole stream George was unusually quiet, only speaking when spoken to and not laughing too loudly. It worried me to see him acting so differently so I decided to ask him about it after the stream.

*texts between george and dahlia*

Dahlia
Hey George!! I wanted to text and make sure you were alright you seemed a little off today and i wanted you to know that i'm always here to talk if you need it :]

George
Thanks Dahlia, i'm all good though i was just a little distracted by my phone today

Dahlia
Oh ok, well the offer still stands if you ever need someone to talk to

Word count; 1154