1.2

Triskellion, shield headquarters

"You just can't stop yourself from lying, can you?" Steve asks as he enters fury's office with anastasiya following behind, "I didn't lie, agent Romanoff had a different mission than yours" fury tells him, "which you didn't feel obliged to share" steve argues, "she had me involved telling me it was to do with the hostages if he hadn't been there we would've been toast!" anastasiya reveals, "I'm not obliged to do anything" fury argues. "Those hostages could've died, Nick" steve argues back, "I sent the greatest soldier in history to make sure that didn't happen" fury reasons, "soldiers trust each other, that's what makes it an army, not a bunch of guys running around and shooting guns" steve protests, "the last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye, look, I didn't want you two doing anything you weren't comfortable with, agent Romanoff is comfortable with everything" fury reasons, "I can't lead a mission when the people I'm leading have missions of their owns" steve explains, "it's called compartmentalization, nobody spills the secrets because nobody knows them all" fury shrugs, "except you" steve points out, "you're wrong about me, I do share, I'm nice like that" fury steps into an elevator with Steve following behind him. "Insight bay" fury requests, "Captain Rogers and Miss Rogers do not have clearance for Project Insight" the admin system argues, "director override, Fury, Nicholas J" fury instructs, "confirmed", anastasiya steps out having changed her mind.

Anastasiya and Steve walk through the captain america exhibit in the smithsonian.

"A symbol to the nation, a hero to the world, the story of Captain America is one of honor, bravery and sacrifice" the narrator says. Steve, keeping his face hidden under a baseball cap, walks over to the exhibition with anastasiya who was also hiding her face with a baseball cap, "welcome to the Smithsonian, visitor information booths are available on the second level" the woman on the pa says, "denied enlistment due to poor health, Steven Rogers was chosen for a program unique in the annals of American warfare, one that would transform him into the world's first super soldier" the narrator continues a boy recognizes Steve , Steve smiles and puts his finger against his mouth to indicate for the boy to keep quiet and the boy nods, Steve then watches some old footage of himself. "In this rare footage, everyone's favorite war hero, Captain America" Steve goes to the display where there are mannequins with costumes of Steve's old commando squad with anastasiya. "Battle tested, Captain America and his Howling Commandos quickly earned their stripes, their mission, taking down hydra, the Nazi rogue science division".

Steve walks over to the display of his best friend Bucky Barnes motioning for anastasiya to go over with him, best friends since childhood, Bucky Barnes and Steven Rogers were inseparable on both schoolyard and battlefield, Barnes is the only Howling Commando to give his life in service of his country" the narrator says, anastasiya lingers by the tribute to bucky feeling a strange connection.