0.08-Son of a gun

New York

Steve gets off the car pulling anastasiya up. He looks around the city. The police and firemen arrive, pulling out those civilians he saved. A waitress looks back, thankful.

Natasha grabs Loki's scepter, and slowly breaks into the force field almost touching the Tesseract.

"I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" nat declares, "do it!" steve orders, "no, wait!" tony exclaims, "stark, these things are still coming!" steve argues, "I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it" Tony catches up and comes at the missile from behind. The missile speeds on. Tony grabs it from behind, gripping it tightly. With a mighty effort, he wrenches the rocket off its course. Steering it from behind, he accelerates quickly, flying straight up into sky, towards the portal. "Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?" steve asks, Suddenly, all of the Chitauri soldiers and chitauri leviathans keel over and begin to shake, then stop. They all fall over. the avengers look up at Tony, not sure if he'll make it through. Still holding the scepter in hand, Natasha shifts around, waiting as anastasiya joins her. "Come on, Stark..." nat says. Thor and Steve see the supernova coming towards them. Thor nods to Steve. "Close it" Steve tells nat and anastasiya. Without hesitating, Natasha pulls the scepter out, the tesseract turns off its energy beam. The portal quickly closes. a small figure is hurled backwards into the open now closed portal. Tony Plummeting to the earth. "Son of a gun!" Steve exclaims, "He's not slowing down" Thor warns. Thor swings Mjölnir around and just as he flies up, Hulk snags tony out of the air. both crashing and sliding down a building. Hulk throws Tony off him. Thor and Steve run over to him. Thor rips off Tony's helmet. He appears to be dead. They stand around not sure. Then...

Hulk yells in fury. the noise startles tony awake.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me?" Tony asks, "We won." steve tells him, "alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I wanna try it". anastasiya and nat both smile at hearing tony over their earpieces. "We're not finished yet.." thor says, "and then shawarma after". The other avengers enter the tower, Anastasiya spotting steve running over to him throwing her arms round him exclaiming "we did it!" Steve shaking his head "you made me proud kid, maybe natasha could continue to train you" steve suggests.