Conversations,disbelief and missions.

Start from the beginning

 Because if that is the case, I might as well wrap a wet cloth around my mouth and pretend it protects me from contamination, if there is one here.And so I pondered the junction for a good few minutes in the heat, considering my decision to return. I was standing there like an idiot who looked like he had argued with a girl and imagined a quarrel with her if he had won when nobody was watching. In the end, I decided my decision was final, and if I don't want to starve and dehydrate, I need some information.Why from hunger? Well, after I saw a road sign informing about a larger town, I decided to stop and eat the rest of the food, saying that I would no longer need it and all I had was some matches and less valuable things that were there.I'm a moron.Slowly I lifted my head from the motorcycle steering wheel, looking to the right side of the exit from the place where I was riding here earlier, then with a tired sigh that came out of my body and all in my own sweat with a small amount of water, I started the engine in the hope that it would not overheat and drove away. 

.==================================================================

(Some time later)

When Jack finally got to the gas station, his phone showed 2 a.m. and that he only had 45% of his battery left. In this hot temperature outside, the battery was consuming quickly and he himself had no electricity to charge it, but he did not come here to look for energy sources to recharge his gadget. He was very tired and he did not sleep for many hours to which he was not used to, which only intensified this unbearable and unwanted feeling that dulled his mind, which begged for sleep, but the closer he got to the building, the more the place for sleep gave way to slowly but steadily growing adrealine and fears.He left the motorcycle in front of the main entrance and began to head inwards through the cracked concrete pavement with many holes and with his boots on his feet.As soon as he entered his skin attacked by the pleasant coolness of the building, for which he was extremely grateful to be fed up with the hot temperature outside, but he did not come here to cool down.

(Jack Pov)

"Okay, once I'm alive, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger." I saw this flying robot when I entered the building, it was lying in the same place all the time and I began to slowly approach it, but this time I had no visible weapon with me. If this is to be a safe conversation, I should not provoke my interlocutor, of course, if it can talk.
"What if he can't"?
Fuck, if it turns out to be true, it means that I have wasted my precious fuel, time and my own health. I had no more fuel or water reserves and I have no idea if there is any body of water nearby where fish live. Even if they are alive, I still can't catch them.-

"All right take it easy, you have to think positive and be optimistic Jack" After all, that's the only thing I can do now, I thought aloud as I let out a deep sigh through my mouth that was slowly getting dry which meant that my body needed a drink.I stood up the robot staring at him with my hands in my pockets. He looked exactly the same as before, all black with his arms and also the three holes I had recently punched him with my gun, but something was wrong. When I looked at the holes in its structure, everything looked .. fine. Indeed, the damage was still visible, but not its interior did not seem to be massacred by metal.At a normal pace I bent down to try to pick up the thing, which was really very, very heavy, and it forced me to put the robot back on the dust-covered floor where there was a trace of a small shock wave that it probably left when it hit the ground. I tried again, but this time I decided to take my yellow and black jacket from my backpack to wrap it around my sweaty hands which made the unconscious robot slide in my hands. It was heavy, but despite this, its surface was smooth and I did not want to grab his arms for fear that I would tear them off and eventually ruin him completely

"-Okay hufff .. one two threeyy." I said aloud as I picked up the robot again and carefully got up from my knees so as not to fall forward. Everything seems simple, I thought when I got to my feet and I raised the robot to the height of the chest on which I rested it. I was originally planning to put it on the counter and try to turn it on again when suddenly I heard something coming from inside it.