Naina- ek sec mein aapko pagal bana rhi hoon? Yaa aap bana rhe hain?

Som- hua kya?

Naina narrated everything while Madhav was continuously checking his watch.

Som looking at Madhav- Are you sure ki aap ek doctor hai?

Madhav- Haan kyun?

Som - ek psychiatrist hoke aap ko bhoot se dar lag rha hai?

Madhav- psychiatrist hone se pehele insaan hoon .

Som gave him a look and turned to open the door.

Inside the room.

Anirudh- Chanchala, mujhe jaana hoga. I am sorry. Byee.

He was about to leave when he turned and bent down to her face. He kissed her forehead and utterd looking at her face - I will Miss You. He was about to leave when he felt a tight hold . Scared if Bondita heard him, he turned but saw her fast asleep.

He sighed in relief and again sat beside her holding her hand. He kissed the backside of her palm and tears yet again rolled down from his eyes. He after a min ,let her hand rest on bed and wiped his face.

He knew he cannot go back from the door , so he took out a bedsheet from the cupboard and threw it out of the window. By the help of it, he reached the ground and as soon as he left the door opened and three of them entered the room.

Som - kahan hai bhoot?

Madhav - chala gya.

Naina- aapko kaise Pata?

Madhav - kamre mein koi dikh rha hai?

Naina - nahi.

Madhav - Zahir se baat hai, chala gya hoga. Pagol mei.( mad girl)

Som wasn't paying heed to their banter rather started looking for something.
He saw a button unconscious Bondita's hai. He picked it up and analysed it. He kept inside his pocket and started scanning the room.
He saw the open window. He went there and saw a bedsheet hanging. He understood who was in the room and said - dada.

Naina - dekhiye na ,yeh kya keh rhe hain. Bhoot aaya tha.

Som , turning towards naina- Sahi ke rhe hain, bhoot toh aaya tha. Kyun Madhav dada?

Madhav understood Soms words and uttered - Haan aaya tha . Par ab chala gya.

Som - chala toh gya lekin man mein kayi saare prashna chod gya.

Madhav sighed and nodded.

Naina standing between them was giving weird looks and utterd - aap log kya baat kar rhe hain, kya mein jaan sakti hoon?

Som - kuch nahi. Tum jao ,aur boudi ke paas ruko. Mein inko inke kamre tak chodke aata hoon. Chaliye,dada.

Madhav nodding and showed a tounge to Naina. Naina frowned and did the same.
Som saw them in disbelief and literally dragged Madhav out of the room.

As soon as they left , Naina closed the door behind her and turned to look at unconscious Bondita. Tears pooled up near her eyes, and she sat beside Bondita. She caressed her face and said - bondita, uth jaana. Please.

Saying this she held her hand slept.

Near Madhav's room.

Both the boys had a silent walk to the room.
When they ,reached ,Madhav asks- kya bolna hai somnath?

Som - yahi ki dada wahan kyun aaye the?

Madhav- kyun woh tumhare dada ki patni hai.

Som - patni agar maante toh dusra vivaah nhi karte.