Choosing Hero Names (CH.19)

Y/N's Pov

The fight had just finished, everyone on the stands was screaming and clapping for me, I just walked out of the ring, and up the stands to met Itsuka, but before I arrived up, some of my classmates surrounded me, they also started cheering and talking, I didn't mind them and tried to went on, however, before I could continue, one of them stopped me, placed his arm around me and said. "Hey Y/N, what's the matter? Aren't you excited for your manly victory?" 

"Sure, I guess." I replied, my answer seemed to surprise them, but I shrug it off, they tried to talk some more to me.

"C'mon man, cheer up a bit, you won!" I contemplated this a bit, but could only say.

"Meh." This surprised them again, and they tried some more, but soon enough, some students from 1-B arrived, including Togaru and Itsuka, I was hoping to talk to Itsuka first, but Togaru came up first.

Ha, Y/N, that fight was incredible, but don't think that I'm gonna stop trying to beat you just because of this, I won't stop until I defeat you." He said with a grin and a very challenging look, I managed to let out a chuckled, which shocked my classmates, and I just said.

"I'm counting on it." He gave out a sarcastic laugh, and I walked away, I passed through my classmates and got to Itsuka. "Hi." I said.

"Congratulations on your victory!" She exclaimed, with a warm smile, this made me let out one of my own, and said.

"It isn't that big of a deal." I was rubbing the back of my neck, Itsuka stopped smiling, and now had an analyzing look, as if she was looking for something, I was curious about this. "What's the matter Itsuka?" I asked, she seemed to analyze me a bit more, and she even grabbed my cheeks and looked into my eyes, this made me blush, and stutter. "I-Its-suka?"

She the took back her hands, and said. "Sorry, it's just that I couldn't tell if you had those tired eyes, which, by the way, you have again." I nodded in understanding, but I still was a bit embarrassed. "Just to be sure, you're not gonna fall unconscious for two days again, right?" I thought of this for a bit, and answered her.

"I don't think so, I'm not as tired as back then, *yawn* but I could use a little nap." She gave a little giggle, and we walked up to the stands, up there we talked for a bit, but I continued yawning every now and then. "Ok, I think I really need to take a little nap." I said, I stood up and walked a bit away, some of my classmates said that I should go to the infirmary, but instead, I just went to the nearest corner, leaned in there, and fall asleep.

Kendo's Pov

I giggled at the sight of Y/N sleeping on that corner, I had already seen him sleep like that, but the way in he was sleeping now, was a bit funny, it looked as if he was about to have a line of drool over his chin, but looking around, his classmates, and mines had some confused looks, this made me laugh even more, and they asked. "Does he always sleep like that?"

"Yeah, he does." I said, now they gave understanding looks, and some chuckles, but I didn't realized what was gonna happen.

"And, Kendo, just curious, how do you know that he always sleeps like that?" I remembered the first night I saw him sleep, at first I was happy, being with him was great, but since I had to give them explanations to all of them, I blushed and could only stutter.

"W-Well, i-it's just that the n-night he woke up from the U.S.J, he w-walked me to my h-house, and since it was pretty late, my mom asked him to s-stay." I thought that was it, and they wouldn't ask more, and almost everyone seemed to do that, they just went on with their business, but two of Y/N's classmates and Tokage had some mischievous grins, I started getting a bit scared, and after some moments all three of them came. "H-Hey girls."