The U.S.J Battle (CH.10)-Part 2

Kendo's Pov

"Y-Y/N? I-Is that y-you?" I asked him, if I gotta be honest, now I was scared, that Nomu thing nearly killed Y/N, and now he was more menacing than before and smashed Nomu on the face.

Then Y/N slightly nodded and attacked that thing again, we were completely shocked by Y/N's sudden change "What's happening to him?!" Asked Monoma, I was too confused myself to even answer him, we just stayed there dumbfounded, somehow he was beating that thing, every ten punches of Nomu, Y/N just gave one or two, but Nomu didn't landed any of his punches but Y/N was successful in all of his punches.

Y/N's fists seemed to be overcharged with quirks, they were hardened and transformed into steel, also appeared to be buffer than normal and had some vein like glow all over them, there were even some blades and scales over his fists and his right arm was emitting a little blizzard and the left one some embers, then every time he landed a hit, his fist would spin really fast, I couldn't understand what was happening, because Y/N himself said that his limit of quirks was 3, and now he seemed to have even more than 8 quirks at a time.

Demon-Given Talent: This is an ability that can be obtained by having a near-death experience, the user's conscience is greatly accelerated and his athletic ability is also increased, this allows them to move at great speeds for a human, even without an speed quirk, they can also move in a very efficient way, which allows them to move in any direction and angle without losing momentum, their accelerated conscience let's them copy and learn other people's movements with just looking at them, they can even master those movements to the point where they are better than the person whom they initially copied the movement from, however this acceleration makes them find everything else boring for them, this ends in them losing almost all their emotions, making them incredibly passive and manipulable

Y/N's Current Quirks

This is his current list of active quirks during his fight

-Kirishima's Hardening

-Tetsutetsu's Steel

-Sato's Sugar Rush

-Todoroki's Half Hot Half Cold

-Midoriya's One For All

-His Metahuman (From Ch.2)

-Nomu's Shock Absorption

-Nomu's Super Regeneration

-Kaibara's Gyrate

-Kamakiri's Razor Sharp

-Rin's Scales

(This is his current appearance, just add the quirks)

Y/N's punches, even if they didn't dealt a great damage individually, they were substantially increasing in damage. After a while of them fighting we were joined by some other students that were also exiting the section where they were thrown, it was Midoriya, Asui, Mineta and Yanagi from the flooding zone, and Bakugo, Kirishima and Kamakiri from wrecked zone, Midoriya seemed to be injured in his finger, and Kamakiri and Bakugo seemed to be fighting, however I couldn't get my attention of Y/N when they arrived to where we were spectating the battle "W-What's h-happening? Who's fighting?" Stuttered Midoriya, through the pain of his finger.