Yang was shown along with the other members of W'manberg. "Before Yang, before everyone."

Two discs was shown being passed from one person with another. "Just with those discs. No matter what happens here..."

"So that's what those discs are for..." Ruby said as she recalled the end of the first video.

"They're leverage for W'manberg" Blake continued what her teammate was saying.

Just then team RWBY realized that the reason why they survived the first war. Jaune wants those discs and Ruby gave them up.

"But why?" that's the only word came of Ruby's mouth.

The flag of Manberg standing on ruins are shown. "...and if this is all blown up and you have a thousand friends at your side." Jaune was shown along with Pyrrha "And if you have the best PVP-ers, if Pyrrha was there or not..."

"Wait PVP?" Ruby and Yang said in unison as they looked at the other people in the audience.

Some doubts are starting to form among the audience about the nature of the world but they all decided to focus on the end of the saga for now.

"...it's me and you versus Jaune." Ruby faced Weiss who is sitting in their bench.

"So, everything leads to these two..." Ozpin sipped his drink once again while observing how team RWBY teasing each other in front.

Jaune was walking out of the castle as the Manberg podium was shown with black birds flying over the sky. Raven was shown wearing a coat.

­­­­­"Mom?" Yang muttered those words as she realized who this mysterious person is.

"It's you." Vernal pointed that fact to her leader.

Raven only kept watching curious on what her involvement through the whole storyline.

A surge of worry overcome Tai and Qrow hoping that this version is different to what they have now.

Roman along with the members of W'manberg except for Velvet are gathered in a room with a strange book in the middle while Pyrrha is facing a wall.

"Wait so am I really going to betray Adam to join these brats." Roman protested once again on his counterpart's allegiance.

Pyrrha grabbed a lever. "Now this..." the wall opened up letting others to come inside.

Weiss screamed, "WHAAAT"

Roman rushed inside "First come first, serve."

Pyrrha continued her speech, "...this is the vault."

The camera encircles everyone capturing various shocked expression from different members.

"Holy–" are the only words that escaped Yang mouth

"SHIT" Ruby and Roman continued the phrase

Both Ruby and Roman scoffed the fact that their counterparts are seemingly close to be on the same wavelength.

Neo was jealous that the little red can synchronize swear with her partner.

The camera zooms in to Pyrrha in front of four armor sets. "I am ready for revolution, girls!"

Oscar and Blake are rummaging through the inventory while Weiss runs over with a load of emeralds in her arms.

Roman just whistles to this scene. "Looks like it wasn't so bad after all"