"Sure."

"I'm free."

"How bout you, Tokoyami?"

"I shall commit arson, when I'm freed from this mortal chains." 

"Tokoyami no-"

In the end everyone in the group was available.

"Any suggestions on what we're gonna do?"

Sato spoke up, "We can make snacks and dessert for the movies."

"Movies in the dark-"

"-pillow fort!" Dark shadow interrupts.

"Plushies?" Koda asks.

"Yup! All of those plus onesies! Oh, but in who's room?"

"I guess mine is okay, if you guys don't mind." Ojiro says.

.
.
.

(Time skip to weekend)

Gladly, Aizawa allowed Ahiru to spend a night in 1-A dorms as long as nothing bad happens.

"We're heeeere! Let's get baking!"

Sato was took the lead, cuz of his baking skillzzz. "What are we making?"

"Mido- I mean cinnamon rolls." Sato choked on his first answer, sweat dropping.

'Was he gonna say Midoriya...?' Ahiru laughed to herself.

Who are we kidding, that boy is a legit cinnamon roll with pandesal sized abs. (A/n: what the Fuck did I use write.)

If you dunno what 'pandesal' is, search it :)

Okay, now that author-chan's fujoshi side was temporarily exorcized, let's get back to the story :)

They started with the dough. They did it without the mixer cuz kneading it is also exercise, which is a beneficial part of baking!

Sato decided to make more for the rest of the class so that means they needed more dough. Shoji, Sato, and Ahiru did all the kneading, while the rest did the glaze and the rolling.

"Woah, Sato, you so good at this..." Hagakure exclaimed. "Well, yeah, I guess... I mean, baking helps me with my quirk so I'm kinda used to it already..."

He turned to his side and saw Ahiru struggling with the dough. She had her tongue sticking out while trying to knead the dough but it was sticking to her hand a lot.

"Here, let me help."

She felt Sato's hand on top of hers as he guided her hand through the white dough. He stood behind her, his tall form towering over her short figure. "Add a little flour so that it won't stick." He said.

(A/n: I'm feeling happy and giddy in my chair cuz I love Sato so much...)

Soon enough, they made enough dough -which was already cut up- filling, and glazed.

"Oookayyy, in you go! Yay!" The two girls cheers as they placed all the cinnamon rolls in the oven.

They made a total of twenty five rolls. They would just give away the extra to someone else.

Most of them were smudged with flour and sugar, except for Sato, of course. "Tokoyami, what happened to you...?" Ahiru giggled at him.

The boy was white. His whole head was covered with the white powder.

He had a little accident when he reached for the bag of flour, which happens to be opened, on top of the shelf.

Dark shadow misbehaved, resulting for the bag to tilt and pour the contents out on him.