"Shut up,"

I felt his lips touch my mine and I didn't  hesitated to kiss him back. His lips felt so soft. He kisses trailed from my mouth to my neck. He went back to kissing me.

His hand went up my shirt in the back and I felt him unlatch my bra. How many hoes this nigga been fucking because most niggas don't know how to do that.

He pulled me up on the kitchen counter not breaking the kiss. I started feeling on his his chest and pulled down his sweats.

"Fuck," I moaned. Kissing him feel so good  it can make a hoe catch feelings from kissing.

Not me though.

He had me moaning from a kiss. Maybe I should of let him fucked sooner.

He pulled down my sweats and revealed my underwear. I started to feel on his dick. I like what I was feeling.

"Shit you got a condom," he asked

I pushed him. "You ain't finna fuck me raw and I ain't wanna fuck with yo ass nomore I changed my mind," I said

"My dick still hard," he said

"Shit I couldn't tell isn't it suppose to grow," I said and I walked off.

While I was walking I felt myself being pulled.

"Let's see if you talking that same shit after you take this," he said

I felt my sweatpants being pulled down as he quickly rushed inside of me. I ain't know what hit me.

After this I'm leaving his ass and never coming back. Dick not suppose to be this good.

I started moaning like crazy. "You finna shut up for I give yo ass something to scream about ," he said

I wasn't even that loud.

Honestly, I tried my best to be quiet because when it's in that deep it's hurts like crazy'. I was trying so hard to breathe. I ain't know where this energy came from but soon I felt like he was about to cum so I pulled his dick out and started sucking.

No more babies.

"Call me when you ready for something serious ," he said in my ears.

I fixed myself and I walked out of the door.

Damn did this nigga just

Okay

After being fucked like that. I got cleaned up in car.
I still can't believe that happened.

I sat in the car and took my breath. It be the niggas you never expect.

I pulled off and made my way to a certain place. It was a huge blue office. Sigh.

I came out of the car and walked inside. "Hey are you here for anyone," the lady ask.

"Yes, I'd love book an appointment with Floyd Maywether. I'm doing a report at my collage and I need to interview him. I just need to hours," I said

"Okay and what's your name,"

"My name is Drea Symone," I said

"Alright I booked on the 31st which is in two days," she said

"Okay thank you and have a great day," I said

I smiled.

I left out of the office and made my way to my "husband".

A lot of crazy things finna start happening.

I went back to the house. "Okay mello don't kill the nigga. Try to keep your cool," I said to myself.

I got out of the car and walked inside. I walked down to the basement in the room where I had Kentrell .

I opened the door and didn't see him my heart began to pound but I couldn't show it.

"Bitc-

I feel to the floor and heard him let out a little laugh. He gave me the shot that I had gave him to partially paralyze him. Good thing it was only a little so it wouldn't take too long wear off.

The pain from where he injected it my back hurted. I saw him spit the tube out. So I'm guess he found it and put it in mouth leaned up against the wall with all his power then fell on top of me injecting it into my back.

"Say, bitch how that shit feel hoe," he asked.

"Yo dumbass realize that I'm finna be back to normal so but yo ass finna stay like this for a long while," I said

We both laid flat on the floor like some idiots.

"Why you smell like you been fucking," he asked

"Cause I was," I said

"You already fucking my body up why yo ass still cheating on me," he asked

"You got to understand a lot of niggas want me," I said as I recited the same thing he told me when he got caught fucking with hoes.

🎂- Hii