Chapter 22: Party

"I'm not enjoying this" I said stumbling around, I'm blindfolded with Lexi leading me somewhere.

We've been home for a day now and Lexi has planned a birthday party for me. I know I should have told them about my birthday sooner, but I honestly haven't actually cared about my birthday since my parents died. I had other things to worry about.

"You aren't supposed to, but remember this is one-hundred percent worth it" Lexi said.

A little while later I could hear the dogs barking and Levi laughing.

"So, is everyone here or..?" I asked biting my lip nervously. "everyone except Aiden is here right now" Lexi sighed. Yeah, Everett and I haven't talked since that fight, in the hallways at school we might catch each other glancing, but that's about it.

"Ok, you can take it off now" Lexi said letting go of my elbow, I could hear her walking in front of me a little. I peeled off the blind fold and opened my eyes and saw a black carpet leading to a picnic table with a giant black and white cake. Everyone was standing around the table looking at me. I was in complete shock and I haven't even seen everything yet.

"I-I don't even know what to say, thank you so much for this Lex" I said laughing. "Its nothing, I would plan a party for you any day" she said hugging me. "I love you" I said hugging her back. "ok, enough with the emotions, lets party!" I yelled, "but not to hard there's a child here"

After a few hours decided it was time for cake "Make way for the birthday queen!" Alex said guiding me to the table with the cake on it, she put a small plastic crown on my head making me laugh. I cut the cake when everyone settled down, "After the cake we can do the presents" Lexi smiled taking a bite of her cake. "Presents?" I asked. "of course, its not a birthday without presents!" Alex yelled. everyone laughed. "that's too much, guys" I said, "nope, you've gone to long without a birthday. were spoiling you." Seth said. I just shook my head. Levi yawed next to me. "We have prepared for this!" Lexi said leaping up. I looked at her confused, She pointed to a nice looking shed thing next to the picnic arena. it had windows and looked like it had led lights in it. "There's a pullout couch in there, you can just carry him in there if you want" she said.

I picked Levi up and started walking over the the shed. I opened the door to see a mini fridge, a couch and a small loft. I layed him on the couch and walked back out to the table. I sat back down and we all finished our cake.

About 15 minutes later

"I say its time for presents now" Seth said.

I was guided to a table off to the side aways. "open this one first" Lexi said handing me a gift bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry, sorry,sorry. Ive had writers block and school keeps getting in the way, I swear I try to write but then I loose all motivation. Im cutting this short bye

JK, I wont keep yall waiting any longer

I grabbed the gift bag and opened it, It had a card in it. I opened the card.

Dear Blake, ya no ew.

Hey girl, happy 18, love you, Seth said keep it short so here I am.

have a happy birthday,

I looked at Lexi, "Thanks Lex, Seth thankyou for not letting her write an entire paragraph. He nodded.

I opend the gift bag and in side all the tissue paper was a small black box, In side was a ring lets just say it looked really fucking expencive. "How much was this?!" I ask in shock. "Doesn't matter, and don't give me all the credit, Alex helped pay for it." Lexi said as I brought them both in for a bear hug.

The last present was from Seth, I opened the thin box and inside was a shirt that read, Roses are red, I'm going to bed. "Aw, thanks Seth," I said. he just smiled

After a while we started quieting down. "Got anymore room for one more?" A deep voice asked from behind me, a voice I know all to well. I stiffened. Everyone turned towards the entrance on the picnic area. "Collins, I think we should talk." he said . "I tuned towards him and nodded, He led me towards the entrance and we walked. "What do you want?" I asked him after we got out of hearing range. "I'm sorry for, well, everything" he said. "is that it?" I asked. "No, I really like you ok" he said grabbing my hand and turning me towards him. my mouth dropped at this. "I just want us to try, just one chance is all you have to give me. Please, will you go on a date with me?" he finished. I am left speechless at his final words. "Why should I?" I asked coldly. I like him to, and I hate to admit this, even to myself, but I want to give him a chance. "One, One chance is all you get" I answered looking into his bright blue eyes. catching my breath. usually there cold and dark. but now I see a mix of emotions running through them, it almost looks like there glowing. "Oh, um, here, I got you this. "He pulls out a box with a bracelet inside. I look at it. "It only unlocks with the necklace, that goes to it." he pulls out the chain that hanging around him neck, it has a key on it. "Will you wear it?" He asked. I smile, a genuine smile. and nod. he puts it on my wrist and next thing I know, his lips are pressed against mine.

~~~~~~~

IM SORRY, I've had really bad writers block. See Ya. ~LilWolfie