"Say what?" Shivay shifts back a little, painting an innocent face.

Annika grins, "Okay if that's how you want to play it," he shrugs, going towards the door.

Annika felt like she was somehow losing- even though he was acting exactly as she'd wished.

This forced her to speak out," The novel- light shades- all stunning- Me before you- if you managed to catch that, being that you spent the night in my house."

Shivay's wide-mouthed face was worth the things Annika admitted to. He wasn't expecting her to speak it out like that.

He moved closer to her desk, keeping his files on it, "Oh that, what about it ma'am?'

This word ma'am was one Annika insisted on. But it was her that felt pestered below it too. Not out of everyone. Just out of this blue-eyed piece of perplexion.

She wanted to ask why. Why did you stay? Of course, you are strong enough to get out of the grasp of a sleeping girl? Then why did you stay?

But how could she? When she planned to fire him. He was nothing. Not a worker, not a friend. The only potential he held of becoming was of a rival.

But what rights could one extend over an enemy?

So she kept quiet.

But spoke again, her voice barely heard, "Why didn't you go home? Why'd you stay in my freaking room?"

Shivay laughs, "You had fainted Annika! You wanted me to leave you on the ground and run to my house?"

"Oh," she'd forgotten most of what happened after Shivay saw the book," But why stay in a girl's room?"

"Why not?" A hint of a sinister smirk rising on his face.

Somehow that made her laugh, staring at him longer.

Before she remembered that he had a last name that was here to cause a storm, not a smile. So she stopped smiling, more questions troubling her.

"Why are you here?" she asked, eyeing the files in his hand.

"Uh-your dad and Omkara are here actually. They are waiting for you in the meeting hall-"

"For me? Is there a meeting in my schedule?" She hunted for the useful files on her messy desk.

"No they're here for something personal, I think. As today, half of the office has gone for the Branch meeting, the day has been slower anyway so you've got some time spare right now. Also, the files you'd be needing today have been kept in the respective meeting halls ma'am, and your schedule's with me. It's cleared for the next half an hour."

Annika tried to speak without showing her utter shock at the smooth and clear work Shivay had undertaken, "Okay, I'm leaving- just clean up this mess and give these people their bonus back- don't ask why."

She paced meeting room C, feeling less betrayed. Shivay had not exposed her for her weird habits yet. She still had to know if her theory was true. If Shivay was really an infiltrator.