Eliana shook her head. "No. I came to find that here." Then she looked at Sadka. "I did not mean to pry into any secrets."

Sadka blinked. "This kind of thing happened right in front of me?"

Belen nodded. "Had it not been for Leigh, even we would not know about it."

"Where can we report it?" Charis asked as she sat opposite Eliana. Seeing her, we all took a seat. "The Royal Court is closed. The law courts are tainted by corruption. What can we do even if we find about it?"

Cancer cleared her throat and looked at Taurus. "You can pass the information to us."

Eliana looked lost. "You are?"

Belen's eyes skimmed between Taurus, Cancer and I. After a minute, he gasped and got on his knees. "It was my ignorance to not know you-"

Taurus waved his hand. "I am Taurus and she is Cancer."

Charis' eyes widened looking at them while Eliana stood up with flushed cheeks. Sadka stared at me as if he was staring at a ghost.

"How do you know them, Draco?" Sadka whispered.

Charis whistled lowly. "You are that Draco Lawan was talking about."

I nodded at her. "I am the only Draco she knows." I smiled at Sadka. "Taurus... he is my boyfriend."

Sadka began choking. "You sure know how to choose your partners, Draco."

I shrugged. "I do."

Taurus motioned for Belen to stand up. "Stand up. We can discuss things when you are sitting."

As if he was in a daze, Belen stumbled to a chair next to Charis. Charis glanced at her Omicron and then back at us. Sadka blatantly stared at me.

The harsh breath of the air conditioner was loud. Rune's office was a bit sombre compared to Dave's. He had the walls in shades of black and white with just an abstract art hanging on the wall. On the table was a white computer and there were two photos on the table. One had Apinya, Sadka, Mali and Buppha and the other photo had Beau, Halle and Leila.

Cancer broke the silence. "Tell me everything you know. I will send my people to look into this."

Taurus nodded. "I will ask Fia and Jarred to check this."

He had truly kicked Niran out of his company.

"Fia.... Fia as in..." Eliana asked, her brown eyes wide.

"Fia Regade," Taurus said. "She is alive."

Eliana gasped. "Fia is alive? How?"

Taurus shrugged. "She is one of my people. How can she die?"

"But the news thirty years ago-"

"Was purposely sent out by me," Taurus admitted. "She was in danger. After she shut down the project Summer Coven was doing, many were after her. Warren Whyte agreed to take over her position and we covered it up for her."

As if she found her hope, Eliana looked at her mate and then she said, "We don't know much. This is what we got from Leigh. She never opened to us, but after years of persisting, she told us what happened there."

Charis said, "Leigh said that after Harper killed Justin, her mate, she took Leigh to a lab. There Dave tried to give her mate bond as if he was Lune. he tried to force mark her many times, but it kept failing. For her to accept his mark, they injected her with many substances. They even electrocuted her and threw her in dark cells. She was half dead. Gaelan who used to wreck that place accidentally found her and he kept her alive. He brought her back."