Chapter 2: Flames

Start from the beginning

"YOUNG MASTER TSUNA!" scream them.

"HURRY UP AND CALL PRIMO RIGHT NOW!" Command one of the maids. One of them nod and running back to Mansion to call his boss who is currently at meeting room with all his guardians. Rest of the maids try to get closer to Tsuna but unable to do that because of the pressure that pushing them back while they are calling their Young Master's name to snap him out.

-in meeting room-

"Ok. That's conclude regarding all the topic today. We can end the meeting today"

The boss aura surrounded the man who is sit at the head of the table as he closed the meeting. He closed his autumn orange eyes and when he open them again the color change to the blue sky orbs. He let outh a big sigh and fixing his cape, feel tired after a long meeting. The other 6 occupants in the meeting room amused by their boss change of aura that can be really different.

"What?" ask the boss named Giotto as he see his guardians look at him some with a smile, smirk, or just look at him without expression.

"Nufufu~ nothing Primo. We just amused by how you change your aura really fast" said the man that has a melon like shape hair.

"Oh, shut up Daemon. It's tiring to always keep the boss aura. AND, if I don't do that neither you or Alaude will get serious in the meeting" The man with melon like shape hair named Daemon just laugh his creepy laugh meanwhile the white hair man named Alaude just Hn-ed and throw away his gaze from Giotto.

"Yare Yare.. The meeting is over right? Can I go back to my room? Ore-sama want to sleep" said the man with green hair named Lampo while yawning waiting for his boss permission to leave the meeting room.

When Giotto want to give Lampo permission to leave, he suddenly shocked and a little bit shiverd as he felt something really big. He stand up from his chair and look at to his guardians.

"Did you all feel that?"

All of them nods agreeing Giotto statement.

"Is it enemy?" asked G.

"I don't know. My HI didn't warn me anything" answer Giotto. His HI (Hyper Intuition) really didn't warn him anything which is really rare because his HI would warn him if its an enemy. But now, he and his guardians shiver and tensed when they suddenly feel something really big.

"Then what is-" When Asari want to ask suddenly the door slamed open reaveling one of the maid.

"Primo! Young Master Tsuna is-"

When he heard his son name, without listening her full sentences he storm out of the meeting room. All his guardians follow him while the maid show Tsuna location.

'Please be safe. Mio figlio' Giotto said to himself for his son safety while running as fast as he could to Vongola garden, the place where his son is.

"TSUNA!" scream Giotto when he and his guardians arrived at the big tree where his son is.

Giotto and his guardians shocked by what they see. A really big sky flames covered all of Tsuna's body who is sitting on the grass while still close his eyes. Not only how big the sky flames is but how pure the sky flames is, more pure than Giotto. They look at Tsuna surrounding, the flames not burn all his surrounding but instead all the plants returned to the same fertile as in summer. Giotto saw a little bird stayed on Tsuna head didn't get panicked even though Tsuna is on fire. Giotto try to get close but being push away by the pressure that his son sky flame gives. He then activate his sky flame and get into HDWM (Hyper Dying Will Mode). An orange sky flames appeared on his head and hands while his eyes change into autumn orange.

He walk toward Tsuna again, firm his stand with his sky flames. He is getting close to Tsuna as he enter his son sky flame field. Tsuna still close his eyes, like usual he will forget about his surrounding when he is focuse on something. Giotto crouching down and then he hold both Tsuna shoulder try to snapped his son back.

"Tsuna" call Giotto while shaking a little bit his son soulder.

Snap back from his deep thought Tsuna open his eyes. Not his usual brown orbs but an orange amber orbs that look at Giotto eyes.

"Papa?"

Suddenly both of them heard a little chirp. Both of them look down at Tsuna's hands. The little bird chirping happily while flapping its wings that already heal. Tsuna's eyes which are still orange amber sparkling, there's big smile on his face. He look at to his father,

"Papa Look! I managed to heal the wound on the little bird's wing!" Claim Tsuna happily about his great success. To Giotto surprise slowly his son's eyes turn back to brown orbs again and the sky flames that surrounding them disappeared. The birds that on his hands and head flying away. Both of them look at the birds. Giotto let out a relief sigh while look at the birds. He close his eyes turn off his HDWM, open his eyes again and look at his son again.

"You did a really good job Tsuna. Can you tell me how you do that?" ask Giotto to Tsuna. Tsuna happily nods his head and start explain.

"I found the little birdie on the ground, his wing got hurt so he can't fly. I want to help the little birdie, then I remember what you said before about steeling your heart. So, I steel my heart and said I want to help little birdie so we can play again. Then, The little birdie wing heal!"

Everyone who heard Tsuna explanation the maids, Giotto's guardians, even Giottto himself surprised. Suddenly Giotto's HI ring on his head, he flinched for a second at the sudden pain, but he ignore his HI for now because he still talking with Tsuna. Giotto smile back at Tsuna and nod in understanding. He see Tsuna yawning feel tired after release a really big sky flames. Giotto patted Tsuna's hair and then he picked the sleepy Tsuna and carried him in his arms. He stand up, looking at the maids.

"Prepare Tsuna pajamas and warm water with towel to wash his body. Bring all of those to my bedroom, he will sleep in my room tonight" command Giotto to the maids. The maids bow in understanding and then leaves their spots. He turn his body still carried Tsuna who is sleeping on his shoulder to look at his guardians who are still behind him.

"Alaude. I want you to strengthen Mansion security. Daemon, help Alaude strengthen the security with your illusion. Don't let any enemy especially 'them' to enter the Mansion."

"G and Asari. I want both of you find Talbot-san and inform me when you find him. As fast as you could"

"Knuckle. Come with me. I want you to check Tsuna if there's any wound on his body, and let me using your sun flame to heal the exhaustion on him and any other possibilities inner wound"

"Lampo. I want you to put lightning barrier around the Mansion building entrance"

"Everyone. Always readying yourself and please always on stand by. You know how persistent 'them' once they found out about Tsuna. Prepare yourself"

Each of them nod their head and give their signature answer. All of them walking away and start doing their job that their boss give to them, meanwhile Knuckle follow Giotto from behind going back to Giotto's bedroom.

'Everything will be alright. Mio figlio'