"You all are grade A dumbasses." Draco laughs letting his face fall on his hand. The three boys look at each other in confusion. "I didn't fuck anyone last night."

My breath hitches at his remark.

"Then why did we hear a bird fucking chirpin' in your room last night?" Adrian asks.

"Well, I did not sleep in my room last night, I let Pansy pass out there." For a moment the room goes silent as everyone's faces change at the realization.

It was in that exact moment; Oliver Wood enters the kitchen wearing the same clothing as the night before.

"FUCKING LEGEND!" Theo roars louder than ever.

"A FUCKING GOD!" Adrian also yells out. This time they fully get on their knees as they bow down to him. 

I can't help but let out a light giggle at the scene in front of me. I would have never guessed I would ever see two Slytherins bowing down to a Gryffindor calling them a 'legend' or a 'god' in my entire life. Especially ones that played Quidditch against each other.

Oliver lifts his head up as he watches the boy continue to be dramatic.

"Just came to get some water.." his voice is low and confused.

Draco lets out a laugh watching Oliver remain perplexed by his friends. Oliver moves to the sink and get himself a glass while Theo and Adrian continue to yell out random praises to him as they bow.

Oliver leaves in an instant. I feel myself relax at the thought of nothing happening with me and Draco. It's not that it is a completely unrealistic thought, it's just I was not in the right head space. It was completely possible that something could have happened while we both were on the high of that pill.

I just don't see myself ever doing anything remotely close to that while sober, so I would hope he wouldn't take advantage of me while under a spell.

The two boys stand from and ground as they let out a few other laughs, "Sorry Malfoy, we thought that was you and Lancing last night." Theo smiles.

The red wanders back to my cheeks, "Who would've thought Wood had that type of stamina?" Adrian smiles.

"I need to burn my sheets immediately." Draco rolls his eyes.

"How did Pansy and Oliver even....get together?" I question trying to throw the conversation off of me and Draco.

"Pansy's father made her bet on Wood a couple weeks ago. I guess they just started getting together, but her father has no idea." Blaise answers for me. I nod as I try and puzzle the pieces together. It still has shock behind the story, because I really did not see that coming. I find it interesting though.

"Wait, so you're telling me you two," Theo moves his finger back and forth between Draco and I, "did not fuck last night?"

Draco shakes his head 'no'.

Theo then turns to me, "So then why do you look so horrific Lancing?"

I roll my eyes at Theos question, "Well, I guess I thought sleeping on the floor of the living room was a good idea for some reason."

"Actually..." Draco turns to me. I lower my eyes at him in curiosity.

"Oh, for fucks sake, please tell me there is a good story to this Malfoy." Theo smiles.

"After the betting was over, I found you in the living room taking several shots alone." I feel my body freeze a little worried to hear the rest of the story. "You had told me that you had already taken several. I assume the pill wore off on me a lot quicker than you. When I found you, you were still under it and started..." He coughs awkwardly, "touching me."