Chapter 16

When speaking in different languages I'll write it out like this so I don't have to translate everything.

✨Germany✨

Izuku POV

We woke up early the next morning, we got dressed and I made breakfast for us while Touya packed our clothes, it's supposed to be really nice in Switzerland and Germany but we're bring pants and other things in case the weather gets cold. Touya and I finished about the same time which surprised me on how fast he packed. We sat down and started eating our food as I went over a checklist and he had everything we needed. Once we finished breakfast we got dressed and ready, we went over everything we need one more time then called Kurogiri to portal us to Dad and Tomu. I grabbed my book bag as Touya grabbed our luggage and we walked through the portal. Once we walked through, the league was there waiting for us I smiled and greeted everyone then Dad and Tomu came over. Dad gave Touya and I our passports and a credit card that we can use that will pay in their money. I smiled and hugged dad while thanking him, I really do have the greatest family i could ever ask for. We put our passports in my bag and the card in my wallet, Tomu came up and hugged me "Be careful out there baby brother, but have a great time. You need anything at al just give me a call okay?" I nodded "Of course I will Tomu. I love you" "I love you too Izu, now go have fun." I smiled and let go of him taking Touyas hand and a portal appeared in front of us. We said our goodbyes while walking through, when we arrived it was beautiful.

Looking on my phone we were in Germany first, the beautiful buildings, the churches, just everything was absolutely beautiful. Touya grabbed my hand and we made it to our hotel, I was more fluent in German so I did more of the talking, we got the key and headed to our room. The room was beautiful it reminded me of a studio apartment. A decent sized Kitchen, King bed, a HUGE bath tub, a walk in shower and a beautiful view of the city. We got everything situated and decided to head out and explore since it was early in the afternoon still. We went to a couple shops, I of course bought a couple hoodies, you can never go wrong with hoodies. After a couple hours of shopping and looking around we decided to get dinner then went shopping for food to make for the next few days we will be here. Once we got back to the hotel room, we showered and laid down. "Well first day here and o think it went wonderful what about you?" He asked me I smiled "I love it, I've always wanted to come to Germany and others around it. Tomu and Dad have knows for years that I've wanted to travel the world but being a hero would make it hard. Now that I'm not doing it anymore, I would love to be able to travel anywhere and everywhere with you." He looked surprised but smiled as he kissed my forehead. "How about we head too bed early since we will have a busy day tomorrow." He suggested and I agreed.

The next morning we woke up around 6 in the morning I made us breakfast while we talked about what we wanted to do. After breakfast was done we cleaned the dishes and got dressed. It was going to be hot today with a possible chance a rain

 It was going to be hot today with a possible chance a rain