"That is scary," Anne says, "I don't know how I feel about keeping it from her, though. I understand that you don't want to stress her, but this is important and affects her directly."

Harry is keeping something from me? I shouldn't have listened, now I'm just going to worry, which is the complete opposite of what they want me to do. Ugh. Maybe if Harry would have just told me to begin with, this wouldn't be a problem.

To prevent making myself feel even worse, I decide to make my presence known.

"Oh, hi babe," Harry sees me first, looking up from where he's just set tonight's Sunday roast on the counter.

"Hi. Is there anything I can help with?" I move to the fridge where I fill up my empty water bottle.

"We have everything taken care of, honey. You just take a seat at the table," Anne ushers me out of the kitchen and to the dining room where the table is already set.

A minute later, Harry is carrying dishes to the table and soon enough we're eating the delicious meal my husband and his mom made. Since it was getting so late, we invited Anne to stay the night so she wouldn't have to drive all the way home in the dark.

At around 10pm Anne heads to bed, so we do as well. When we get to our room, I suggest to Harry that we shower together.

"I don't know, it could be nice, and we've been struggling with intimacy lately," I play with the necklaces that hang around his neck while I speak.

"Hey, look at me," he lifts my chin with side of index finger, "I think that sounds lovely," he tells me and then presses a firm kiss to my lips.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too, darling," he says back to me and then grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom.

"How about we take a bath instead?" Harry suggests.

"I'd like that," I go to take off my shirt while Harry gets the water warm, but he stops me before I get too far.

"Let me," he says, almost in a whisper and gently pulls the shirt off and over my head. We undress each other and Harry steps in the freestanding tub first, helping me get in afterwards.

I get situated between Harry's legs and let my back rest against his chest. He then brings his hands to my shoulders and begins to massage them. I hum in contentment and roll my head from side to side.

"Did you get a lot of work done today?" Harry says in a low tone, preserving the quietness we're relaxing in.

"I did this morning... then I got distracted," I admit to him, in just as soft of a voice as him.

"Distracted?"

"Yeah, I was looking at—well, not looking but researching I guess, alternative sex positions for pregnant couples..." I drift off, and Harry is silent for a second before responding.

"What did you find?" he softens his hands on my shoulders.

"Um, a lot of people suggest laying down in like, a spooning position. I also read that the bathtub is nice, something about floating?" I tell him my findings but get increasingly self-conscious as I go on.

"Hm," the movement of his hands come to stop, and he kisses the spot where my shoulder meets my neck, "I think it's worth a shot. Do you want to try tonight?"

"Not really, not tonight. Plus, your mom is in the house," I say.

"Since when has that ever stopped us?" I can tell he's smirking, "But that's okay, I actually wanted to talk to you about something. It can wait until we get out of the tub though." Harry kisses down the other side of my neck.