Happily Married MaNan

Manik became aggressive as he held Dhruv in his hands. He punched Dhruv so hard that Dhruv fell down. "Manik, what are you doing? Why did you hit him?" Alya asked Manik and helped Dhruv get up. "Ye mujhe ussi din karna chahiye tha jis din Nandini ka accident hua" Manik said dragging Dhruv away from Alya. "Pagal ho gaye ho! Stop it Manik. What did Dhruv do to Nandini?" Nyonika slapped Manik. "Mom! You stop it. Aaj sirf main bolunga aur sab sunenge" Manik was angry as hell. Manik confronted Dhruv for Nandini's condition.

"Kya kiya Nandini ke sath! What happened to her?" Manik asked patiently. "Maine kuch nahi kiya Manik, I swear" Dhruv said. "See I know you, please tell me what happened" Manik asked and Alya interrupted him. "Why are you asking Dhruv! Dhruv ne kuch nahi kiya. Nandini aur tumhare beech jo bhi hua uske liye koi responsible nahi hai, you broke up with her, why do you still act concerned about her?" Alya asked. "You should have asked the same when we broke up, why did you not ask me then! Its because of you, me and Nandini broke up" Manik said to Alya.

"This has nothing to do with Dhruv, stop blaming him" Alya said. "I was always blaming Alya and Nandini for you. But you always disappointed both of them, kabhi yeh kabhi wo, you can't even keep your mom happy" Nyonika accused Manik. "Main acha beta, acha friend nahi tha, but I wanted to be a good husband mom! Apni biwi ke liye main sab kuch karunga, Nandini ke alawa ab kuch important nahi hai mere liye" Manik said and Nyonika looked on. "Kya bole jaa rahe ho tum?" she asked him.

"Nandini is my wife, we're married" he broke the ice. Alya and Dhruv looked at each other. "We know that neither you nor chacha chachi will accept it, so we got married, we're sorry" Manik said. Nyonika sat down disappointed. Nandini heard the screams and came out. She looked down and heard Manik disclosing about their marriage to Nyonika. Nandini was astonished to see Manik angry. She didn't understand why Manik balmed Dhruv. She felt like someone had hit her head with a hammer. Her headache grew stronger with time.

"Sonia, kaha hai!" Manik asked Alya. "Di, ab kaha hai mujhe pata nahi, shayad ab wo London mein hai" Alya said. "I asked Dhruv, not you!" Manik said to Alya. "Tum kyu baar baar Dhruv ko beech mein laa rahe ho!" Alya lost her temper on Manik. "Kyunki ye sab ki peeche ussi ka haath hai, Sonia is doing all this" Manik said confidently. "Few seconds back you said Dhruv wanted to harm Nandini and now you're blaming di, what's wrong Manik?" Alya asked him. Nyonika held her head and cried for Manik. "Mom, you don't need to cry and I know what I'm doing! Alya, ab tak jo bhi maine kiya I can explain everything" Manik said trying to be as cool as possible.

"Why did you leave from the wedding venue when we were about to get married!" Manik asked. "Because I wanted to pursue my dream in fashion industry" Alya said quickly. "Why didn't you thought of it before! I mean I could have even supported you, we wanted to marry Alya, that's a personal thing why did you thought I would judge you by the profession you pursue?" Manik asked her. "Tumhare liye maine maa ko chodke NewYork mein rehne ka faisla kiya, I would have left everything for you if you have asked me, why didn't you ask?" Alya had no answer.

"Should I say why didn't you ask me?" she waited for him to complete. "Did Sonia approve your decision to get into the fashion industry?" Manik asked. "No, initially she didn't agree but later she agreed" she said. "She agreed on the day of our wedding, am I right?" Alya said yes. "She told me that you won't agree, so I should think about myself and call off the wedding" Alya said. "Doesn't it make sense that Sonia wanted to stop the wedding. " Manik, calling off the wedding was my choice, Di just helped me, tujhe nahi batana was also my mistake" Alya made it clear. "When did your jiju died?" he asked. "Just a few months before our wedding" Alya remembered. "How did he die?" Alya said, "he committed suicide because of the debts".

"Do you think he was so in financial crisis that he wanted to kill himself! Didn't you had your own business and had the debts cleared" Manik asked. "Di yahi soch ke humesha udaas rehti hai" Alya said. "Alya! Kis mitti se bani ho tum! Wake up from your dream world, tumhare di ka asli chehra tho dekho, she is a devil in your life in the disguise of an angel" Manik shouted and Alya found Manik nonsense. "After few months you called off the wedding, you met with an accident, that was not an accident. It was a clear attempt to kill you. Your brakes didn't fail, they were intentionally cut" Manik said. "Who would have done that?" Alya was petrified. "Your beloved sister, Sonya Saxena" he said. Alya was shocked when Manik said it.